TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haws bah gawd

Christmas Tree Ornaments

I didn't think this would fit in any of the other Christmas-related topics, and I thought it would generate some interesting responses. For those of you that have Christmas Trees, I have a question. What are some of the strangest / most unique / random ornaments you have decorating it?

I guess I'll start

Here is some ugly yarn thing in the shape of a diamond. It's probably 4 inches or so, just in the diamond shaped part, not counting the strings hanging off the corners

DiamondThing.jpg

A small, 3-4 inch Christmas Story Leg Lamp ornament, and in the background, we have "Brokeback Santa".

LegandGayClaus.jpg

Here are 2 Sugar Bear plush Ornaments. I've had these since they were released as a pack-in with Sugar Smacks cereal in 1991. You squeeze them, and they play some polyphonic Christmas songs. One of them still works! The thing to the left is something my Mom made. It's a foil ball, wrapped in red ribbon with cloves stuck into it.

SugarBears.jpg

This is a VERY fragile glass Batman Ornament. It's painted horribly, as you can see. It's Officially-Licensed by DC Comics.

UglyBatman.jpg

and last but not least......

Anyone else here have KEVIN NASH in your tree? My Mom bought this for be during the heyday of the nWo. Kevin Nash, carrying a sack of presents, climbing into a chimney......

Nash.jpg

Kevin Nash, carrying a sack of presents, climbing into a chimney......

Nash.jpg

.....tearing his quad again.

Be sure to leave milk and hash brownies for him.

Here is some ugly yarn thing in the shape of a diamond. It's probably 4 inches or so, just in the diamond shaped part, not counting the strings hanging off the corners

DiamondThing.jpg

That's called a God's eye

Guest Agent of Oblivion

My awesome cat attacked and destroyed my woman's tiny 3' christmas tree within about ten minutes of her erecting the thing. Still batting an ornament around the floor.

DiamondThing.jpg

That's called a God's eye

Thanks for the info. I honestly had no idea what this was.

My awesome cat attacked and destroyed my woman's tiny 3' christmas tree within about ten minutes of her erecting the thing. Still batting an ornament around the floor.

Did he/she just topple it over with a few pushes or get a running start and leap into the tree?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The small tree is was on top of the entertainment center cabinet, right? The cat got up there, leapt onto it, tackling it all the way to the floor. I'll be god damned if I'm trying to get that ornament. Cat's freakin' mean.