TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

WWE SmackDown - December 12, 2008

The way that Edge/Hardy promo was cut I ws thinking straight away: it was Christian. And there's nothing wrong with that if I get to hear Just Close Your Eyes every week. I have a feeling Tomko will be paired with Christian, they have some nice chemistry. I think Christian may eventually pave the way for Vickie eating an Unprettier into a Spear and eaving our TVs for good, while giving Edge a face turn. I'm tipping sometime midway through next year. But not until this Hardy feud is over.

The way that Edge/Hardy promo was cut I ws thinking straight away: it was Christian. And there's nothing wrong with that if I get to hear Just Close Your Eyes every week. I have a feeling Tomko will be paired with Christian, they have some nice chemistry. I think Christian may eventually pave the way for Vickie eating an Unprettier into a Spear and eaving our TVs for good, while giving Edge a face turn. I'm tipping sometime midway through next year. But not until this Hardy feud is over.

TV-PG = no male-on-female violence.

"I'm not sayin'....I'm just sayin'!"

That doesn't even make sense.

I was wondering that myself. Did Helms botch the line?

And the ending to that match was horrible. Helms is still rusty as all hell.

I was wondering that myself. Did Helms botch the line?

And the ending to that match was horrible. Helms is still rusty as all hell.

That flying crossbody was sloppy.

Did anyone see the commercials between breaks for this?

http://layfieldenergy.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

I loved the picture of the fatass JBL

I hope Braylon Edwards does a bumbling commercial for this stuff.

Looks like JBL <fat bastard>ATE A BABY</fat bastard>. Anyone watch Wrestlemania 22 lately? When JBL came out for his US Title match with Benoit, he had bigger tits than Jillian. The guy has indeed dropped a LOT of weight since then.

Did anyone see the commercials between breaks for this?

http://layfieldenergy.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

I loved the picture of the fatass JBL

I hope Braylon Edwards does a bumbling commercial for this stuff.

Looks like JBL <fat bastard>ATE A BABY</fat bastard>. Anyone watch Wrestlemania 22 lately? When JBL came out for his US Title match with Benoit, he had bigger tits than Jillian. The guy has indeed dropped a LOT of weight since then.

Wanted to post this reply to show off Jillian in the outfit she wore at Mania 22...since, despite this picture not showing it well, I thought she looked good in it.

17.jpg