TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Which poster would you most like to hang out with?

I've met RedJed and would like to hang out with him again. Also (and even some who aren't on the list, I wouldn't mind hanging out with):

Nighthawk

VX

KOAB

TheFranchise

Chriswok

EHME

Brody

Black Lushus

Ah ditto Matt

Brooklyn Zoo

Vit X

Agent

Mellow

I was going to mention all of those guys, but with you in my place. Joshi, mang!

Truthiness would probably be fun too, so long as nobody brings up Samoa Joe.

Guest Vitamin X

I forget to mention everyone, but I would probably hang out with you guys too. I thought I had mentioned Special K in my post, but I should've put down Maz, mellow, and Kinetic as well.

Contrast as in I wouldn't be wearing a wedding dress?

I forget to mention everyone, but I would probably hang out with you guys too. I thought I had mentioned Special K in my post, but I should've put down Maz, mellow, and Kinetic as well.

:(

Dandy's the guy I talk to most outside of the board on AIM so obviously he's up there. I'd also love to hang out and shoot the breeze about old school wrestling with Venk, Cheech, and Millenium Man. And honestly I think it'd be interesting to hang out with Bob Barron for a day. There's very few people I wouldn't want to hang out with in real life here to be perfectly honest.

I think Matt Young would be a pretty cool person to chill with.

Plus hes friends with a lot of hispanics, and I got a thing for hispanic ladies.

Who doesn't? They're hot, but many are crazy.

I've always found the best way to learn the names and players is to get an NHL video game. It worked wonders for my friend.

Yeah, NHL 08 and 09 has helped a lot. It's just that so many of the European names sound similar.

There's very few people I wouldn't want to hang out with in real life here to be perfectly honest.

I'm problay on that list...

Nah, I don't even really have a problem with you anymore.

Czech, for example, is a great poster but seems like he'd be way too high strung in real life for me to enjoy hanging out with him on a regular basis.

For instance, I love Czech as a poster, but he seems very reclusive and judgmental. It'd probably take me ten minutes to piss him off.

I think meeting Czech would be one of those things that would either go really well and we'd get along right away or it'd just be mega awkward and he'd be pissed off with me in a second.

Czech, for example, is a great poster but seems like he'd be way too high strung in real life for me to enjoy hanging out with him on a regular basis.

lol

Special K without a doubt, or Lushus, Kamala, Venkman, or Amnesia. Matt if I had low self esteem.

I'd hang out with Czech. He reminds me of one of my better friends.

Brooklyn Zoo

Vit X

Agent

Mellow

I was going to mention all of those guys, but with you in my place. Joshi, mang!

I was going to mention all those guys, but add Mazto.

Pretty much most of the MMA folder posters by default, as they're the only guys I'm really familiar with. Any of them would probably be fun to get drunk and watch some fights with, or even to roll with at a local gym.

Guest Vitamin X
Hey, why doesn't anybody want to hang out with me? It's my acne, isn't it?

:wub:

:(

Oh I'd hang out with you too, Matt. I just didn't want to keep making a huge list and you know we'd chill if I ever had a reason to go out to the sticks where you reside.