TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 16

NFL Network Schedule – Saturday, Dec. 20

6:00 AM ET – America’s Game: 1971 Dallas Cowboys (HD)

7:00 AM ET – America’s Game: 1977 Dallas Cowboys (HD)

8:00 AM ET – America’s Game: 1992 Dallas Cowboys (HD)

9:00 AM ET – America’s Game: 1993 Dallas Cowboys (HD)

10:00 AM ET – America’s Game: 1995 Dallas Cowboys (HD)

11:00 AM ET – Playbook (AFC)

12 Noon ET – Playbook (NFC) – in-depth analysis of Ravens-Cowboys

1:00 PM ET – NFL Classic Games: 1995 NFC Championship Game (Packers-Cowboys)

4:00 PM ET – Super Bowl XXX Highlights (Cowboys-Steelers)

4:30 PM ET – NFL Films Presents: Barry Switzer

5:00 PM ET – Total Access on Location presented by Sears (HD)

8:00 PM ET – Saturday Night Football – Ravens vs. Cowboys (HD)

11:30 PM ET – The Home Depot Postgame Show (HD)

Only 17 hours of Cowboys coverage? PFT.

Guest Vitamin X

Psycho, I used to live in Miami for quite some time. One great place to go is Duffy's over on I think SW 57th Ave., all the way south into kind of Coral Gables. Really great place to watch sports if you're not from the area, it's where I watched all my Packer games when I lived there.

Okay the Jets have done horrible this year on the west coast, but the Seahawks are still a piece of shit team in the middle of some turmoil to boot with their coach wanting to come back. I think the Jets win big here.

The Colts are going to be a very dangerous team to play in the playoffs. It's probably good they don't get the bye and cool off, as it's best for them to ride this momentum right into the post-season. If they beat the Titans next week, then that would be a huge advantage for them mentally should they play again in the playoffs (which has a very good chance of happening).

Its a NFL Network game..national.

unless of course you dont get NFL Network..aww..

Except if you're in the two local markets, since the TV contract mandates that all games in a local team's market be shown over the air.

Okay the Jets have done horrible this year on the west coast, but the Seahawks are still a piece of shit team in the middle of some turmoil to boot with their coach wanting to come back. I think the Jets win big here.

I agree with the win, but I don't know about big. Seattle's been sneaky competitive the last few weeks, and it's Holmgren's last hurrah at home. I see the Jets winning, but not by a bunch.

I'm also thinking upset in the Mile High City, specifically when Tampa's 1pm win locks up the division for Denver. Couple that with the returning Trent Edwards, and I think the Bills get back to a respectable number by Sunday night.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
The Colts are an aging, washed up team in a lot of ways and yet somehow they have gotten to 11-4 and are in the playoffs

You're a god damned retard, cabbageboy. The Colts are the second youngest team in the league, behind Green Bay. (At least they were last season. Don't think anyone passed them)

The two oldest starters on the team are Manning and Harrison, and they're the greatest QB/WR tandem in NFL History. Who are you even referring to? That old fart Reggie Wayne? They started the season with three rookies between the tackles and a second year Left Tackle.

Yea i'm with Agent on this one. I may despise the Colts but they definitely are a well run team. Their drafting has been phenomenal, and despite many injuries they just keep developing young talent and plugging them in. I think they got a bit lucky earlier in the season with a could wins, but they definitely are a damn good team, and will be a threat in the AFC playoffs.

Psycho, I used to live in Miami for quite some time. One great place to go is Duffy's over on I think SW 57th Ave., all the way south into kind of Coral Gables. Really great place to watch sports if you're not from the area, it's where I watched all my Packer games when I lived there.

Thanks! I might have to go there tonight.

Its a NFL Network game..national.

unless of course you dont get NFL Network..aww..

Except if you're in the two local markets, since the TV contract mandates that all games in a local team's market be shown over the air.

I watched the Ravens/Bengals NFL network game the first year they did Thursday games on NFL Network in HD and it wasnt blacked out.

Also, NFL.com has a special companion thing on their website to go along with the NFL Net broadcast which is what I'll be doing since Im on the road to NJ.

Looks like the Pats are going to have to hope for a Jets loss in Seattle and/or a Miami loss in KC to get a playoff spot. Get both and they control their own destiny. Get neither and they're reduced to hoping for a shocking upset by Jacksonville next week.

I think KC can beat Miami, Seattle can beat NY Jets, and Jacksonville can beat Baltimore. Then again, I think NE can lose too.

This is the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

Of course, this game isn't over yet. And man, is Deion Sanders always this bad?