TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Seven Pounds

It's a pretty good movie but can't say much without ruining it.

Super spoiler time...

This is one damn sad movie from beginning to end. Good to see Woody Harrelson in it. That part when he is on the phone with Will Smith about the meat was just fucking cruel.

I'm seeing it knocked around the 'net for being a bit too sentimentally hokey. My main complaint was it took a bit too long to get to its point. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't locked in to the movie for the last half-hour, though. I don't usually get emotional over most movies, but this tested it. My brother was outright crying.

Smith continues to add to an impressive resume. I can't say a lot of his dramatic roles have much replay value for me, but he does excellent work with them.

I liked it a lot.

I can understand the criticism of the movie being slow. Once you find out the "plot twist" (it was when he was speaking with the hockey coach for me), it still takes a while for it to be revealed within the storyline.

I find myself becoming more of a softy as I get older. I was definitely tearing up at the end.

I figured it out pretty much right away. I can't remember in what part of the movie I got it, but it was early. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. It was pretty slow and times, but still a decent movie. B-

I am the only one who thought it sucked?

I figured out the plot really quickly and after that the movie had nothing left. It just felt so self righteous and moved too slowly.

I enjoyed this film for the concept of it and it did have a great cast. A lot of plot holes, and it would of been hilarious at the end

if none of his organs would of been usable since the toxin in a jellyfish's sting like that pretty much leaves all the major human organs dead.