TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 17

And Atlanta just took the lead back, so if everything holds, the Falcons will be your NFC South champions. That's crazy.

Guest Czecherbear
And last time I checked, 8 is more than 7. There's your tangible gain, dumb fuck.

How

does

this

get

them

closer

to a

championship.

It's a meaningless win and you have nothing to boast about, cowfuck dumbshit.

And Atlanta just took the lead back, so if everything holds, The Falcons will be your NFC South champions. That's crazy.

Not only win the division, get a first round bye! That's not crazy, that's an insane turnaround.

Czech, its okay to be upset that yet another Chicago team that simply had to handle their own business is pissing away their chance at doing something.

Its not any fan of the Texans fault that for a franchise as storied as the Bears they haven't done shit. Orton climbing up the all-time list of QB starts is sad.. along with how inept the team's been this year and thru-out the past few seasons. I'd rather go 8-8 for another year and spoil a teams chances at the playoffs than to go 7-9 by losing to a team that doesn't deserve to be in the post-season due to their own mistakes.

I guess the Texans were just supposed to not have anything to play for, show no professionalism or pride, and just roll over and play dead.

What are the Vikings doing?

And Atlanta just took the lead back, so if everything holds, the Falcons will be your NFC South champions. That's crazy.

Especially the way things were looking about 2 hours ago. Miracle indeed.

It looks like the Bucs are going to lose more games in the last 4 than they did in the first 12, lol.

My g/f: I hope Lovie Smith dies too...and that they learn to defend the slant route..but.. but..they'd probably forget something else. They're like the Kelly Bundy of football...

...and the Vikes are losing... the Bucs are losing... and if Dallas loses.. I'll cackle like a mad man

Guest Czecherbear
I guess the Texans were just supposed to not have anything to play for, show no professionalism or pride, and just roll over and play dead.

They DON'T have anything to play for! They have nothing to gain! Why are white people from Texas so fucking worthless?

The Vikes won, thanks to the Giants blowing their last possession. Oh well, let's go Eagl---. I can't finish that sentence but the sentiment is there.

The Giants d let them down in the end. That is a game that they should have won.

And last time I checked, 8 is more than 7. There's your tangible gain, dumb fuck.

How

does

this

get

them

closer

to a

championship

How the hell can anyone tell what gets a team a championship? There's thousands of factors that go in to a season, we don't know what will happen until they play the games.

The Bucs are about to go from "just win two games against crap teams and you're in" to OUT of the playoffs.

HUGE fourth down conversion...and now they have turned into the Eagles Super Bowl team, just slowly walking to the line. Maybe they want a vacation?

They DON'T have anything to play for! They have nothing to gain! Why are white people from Texas so fucking worthless?

Wow! Racist, ignorant, and regionally stereotypical in one post! Nice trifecta!

Czech, isn't there an artery you need to go clog in drowning your sorrows with a Chicago loss to such a classless, lowlife, pathetic team like the Texans?

8-8 for the second straight year. I would've like 9-7 or maybe 10-6 but we made a few too many mistakes this year and Rosencopter really screwed us.

Ahh well..heres to hoping Brett fucks things up to keep the Pats out of the playoffs.

Guest Czecherbear

Well, this was a completely worthless season for the Bears. Nothing was accomplished. False hopes for a false contender. They'll still only draft like 16th. Whatever.