TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 17

The Falcons look like they have a playoff win in their grasp since the Cards are one of the worst top 4 seeds ever.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Sigh.

Well, that makes me sad.

Bright-side: The population and media of Chicago will torture all things Bears Coaching Staff for the entire off-season. What else..PACKERS 5-11. Lions 0-16. Colts looking great going into the postseason. Tom Brady's Injury. I'll give this regular season a B+ overall.

Guest Vitamin X
Well, this was a completely worthless season for the Bears. Nothing was accomplished. False hopes for a false contender. They'll still only draft like 16th. Whatever.

Yeah really. Why did they even bother playing their starters? In fact, the Bears should've thrown out the practice squad out there for all of December. How does continuing to play hard when you're behind in the division down the stretch bring them any closer to a championship?

Again, DON'T FUCK THIS UP BRETT!

EDIT: Wow, what an inspirational speech. "If it works out it works out, if it doesn't, it doesn't. I love you guys." RAH!

Edited by KingPK

Does Chucky get to keep his job? A single win in the final month probably gets them a playoff spot, and there's no excuse for losing to Oakland at home with your season on the line.

Guest Vitamin X
Sigh.

Well, that makes me sad.

Bright-side: The population and media of Chicago will torture all things Bears Coaching Staff for the entire off-season. What else..PACKERS 5-11. Lions 0-16. Colts looking great going into the postseason. Tom Brady's Injury. I'll give this regular season a B+ overall.

6-10, buddy. Get it right. At least our favorite teams will both be watching the playoffs at home with the rest of us- except we'll have a top ten draft pick in April.

Does Chucky get to keep his job? A single win in the final month probably gets them a playoff spot, and there's no excuse for losing to Oakland at home with your season on the line.

He won a Super Bowl. He'll be fine.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You're right, VX. I think Chicago should tank every game next season so they can get a valuable first round selection they'll do a great deal with.

I predicted 6-10 for the Bears. C'est la vie.

Guest Vitamin X
You're right, VX. I think Chicago should tank every game next season so they can get a valuable first round selection they'll do a great deal with.

Hey, there's something we can agree on!

0-16! It's official.

Is there any reason Reid didn't challenge that? Westbrook could very easily have been ruled as not making a "football move". When is Philly going to move on from the walrus era?

I think Jim Rome probably just went sprinting down his block thanking God for the perfect season he's always wanted.

Somewhere in America, Jim Rome is popping champange...

Anyways, not much I can say about this...WCF's death can't come soon enough.

0-16 BAYBEE

I've paid my dues, time after time....

Corks are popping throughout Tampa Bay! Men are hugging, women are weeping, children are dancing in the streets.

This is truly a sad day for Tampa Bay, though.

Guest Czecherbear
How does continuing to play hard when you're behind in the division down the stretch bring them any closer to a championship?

At least our favorite teams will both be watching the playoffs at home with the rest of us- except we'll have a top ten draft pick in April.

So are you ripping me for caring about draft position or are you trash-talking me about draft position? Who you crappin'?

Brees falls just short in his chase for 5084, and I applaud him for it.

He could've pulled a Favre/Strahan and taken the cheap short pass and relied on easy YAC for the record, but he took a respectable shot downfield instead.

Guest Vitamin X
How does continuing to play hard when you're behind in the division down the stretch bring them any closer to a championship?

At least our favorite teams will both be watching the playoffs at home with the rest of us- except we'll have a top ten draft pick in April.

So are you ripping me for caring about draft position or are you trash-talking me about draft position? Who you crappin'?

The first one wasn't a rip for caring about draft position, it was regarding your (somewhat idiotic) assumption that teams shouldn't bother playing to win if they're not in the chase for a championship. And the second one wasn't addressed to you, it was to Agent, as you might be able to discern from quoting him and not you. Get a fucking clue.

Possibly bold prediction: If the Ravens win today, I think there's a great chance we see both WC teams in the AFC championship game.

Brees falls just short in his chase for 5084, and I applaud him for it.

He could've pulled a Favre/Strahan and taken the cheap short pass and relied on easy YAC for the record, but he took a respectable shot downfield instead.

Yeah, it's really respectable that he didn't try to win the game for his team and missed a wide open receiver who just happened to be about 17 yards down the field. I'm glad he will always remember missing such an easy pass to set a record.

Someone should ban annoying fuckhead twat Czech from his own message board. How. Do. I. Get. You. Closer. To. Shutting. The. Fuck. Up. I have no idea what you expect from the players or fans when their teams have been eliminated from contention. Are they just supposed to stop caring? Is it wrong for fans to cheer for their team?

Everyone needs to go in Tampa. Gruden and all his fragile, marginally talented, over-the-hill players need to go. What a collapse.