TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Poker Pro Draft

i'm a poker geek, so sorry for interrupting the draft, but dwan is unbelievable. for those of you that don't keep up with 2+2 and poker gossip, dwan just made one of the ballsiest (and possibly dumbest) bets of all time, that was accepted by David Benyamine, Phil Ivey, and Patrik Antonius.

http://www.pokerkingblog.com/2009/01/06/da...rrrr-challenge/

The challenge was simple - "durrrr" was challenging anyone in the world to a heads-up contest. The challenge would involve four tables of heads-up NLHE or PLO at a minimum of $200/$400. The challenge would also involve a minimum of 50k hands. After completing the 50k hands, "durrrr" would give his opponent an additional $1.5 million dollars if his opponent managed to win at least one dollar in profit after rake. If "durrrr" won at least a dollar, then his opponent would have to give Dwan $500k. This is in addition to any money that might be won during the four-tabling challenge.

so for all of you who actually follow poker, this is going to be one of the most epic freaking challenges of all time. i think he's got an edge over degenyamine in nlhe, but db probably has the edge in plo. ivey, who knows, and i think durrrrrrrrr can take God.

I love playing, but my little bitch brother's attitude at losing has gotten so bad people don't play here anymore. It's been a while though, could try and get another game going

i'm a poker geek, so sorry for interrupting the draft, but dwan is unbelievable. for those of you that don't keep up with 2+2 and poker gossip, dwan just made one of the ballsiest (and possibly dumbest) bets of all time, that was accepted by David Benyamine, Phil Ivey, and Patrik Antonius.

http://www.pokerkingblog.com/2009/01/06/da...rrrr-challenge/

The challenge was simple - "durrrr" was challenging anyone in the world to a heads-up contest. The challenge would involve four tables of heads-up NLHE or PLO at a minimum of $200/$400. The challenge would also involve a minimum of 50k hands. After completing the 50k hands, "durrrr" would give his opponent an additional $1.5 million dollars if his opponent managed to win at least one dollar in profit after rake. If "durrrr" won at least a dollar, then his opponent would have to give Dwan $500k. This is in addition to any money that might be won during the four-tabling challenge.

so for all of you who actually follow poker, this is going to be one of the most epic freaking challenges of all time. i think he's got an edge over degenyamine in nlhe, but db probably has the edge in plo. ivey, who knows, and i think durrrrrrrrr can take God.

I just read that today, pretty insane. I think Ivey probably has the best chance but obviously the other two are world class as well so who knows indeed. I would've been in this draft had I found out in time and I have to say there are some surprising selections.