TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL PLAYOFFS

As a fan of hilarious come upsmanship, I salute Warriorfan and welcome his idiocy into my sig, for all to bear witness to it, until I decide to put something else there.

Even better, NY and the surronding [sic] area should never have a winning sports team ever again.

Why? What's so unlikeable about the Giants? I like that NY is the one city that doesn't seem to burn to the ground when their teams win, like Philly.

Like when the Phillies won the WS two and a half months ago, Philly's still trying to recuperate from that, right? Just shut the fuck up bob.

Even better, NY and the surronding [sic] area should never have a winning sports team ever again.

Why? What's so unlikeable about the Giants? I like that NY is the one city that doesn't seem to burn to the ground when their teams win, like Philly.

Like when the Phillies won the WS two and a half months ago, Philly's still trying to recuperate from that, right? Just shut the fuck up bob.

You shut the fuck up. It looked like there was a lot of mayhem going on when Philly won, you don't see that when NY teams win.

As close as the previous 2 games were vs the Steelers and the bad officiating in the last game, I have some hope that the Ravens can go to Pittsburgh and win but by no means am I at all confident about that.

Not to mention this game was pretty much a cakewalk for the Steelers and the Ravens must feel like they went through hell yesterday in TN.

It looked like

Well when you don't know anything about the city and think people lighting off fireworks on the street and one guy climbing a streetlight is burning the city to the ground, you really need to shut the fuck up. I was there, and it wasn't bad at all. It's not Montreal when they literally did burn cars and overturn them when they won the first playoff round. I don't care if NY is a kind city when their teams win, good for them. But don't spout shit about Philly when you have no clue, mr. former-ombudsman.

Since 1982, a team that beat a team twice in the regular season went on to face the same team in the playoffs 18 times and the 2 win teams combined for a record of 11-7 in the playoff meeting. Most recently last year the Cowboys beat the Giants twice last year but lost to the Giants in the Playoffs.

Pittsburgh oddly enough is 2-0 as the team with 2 wins, beating the Browns in 94 and 02. They also were swept in 89 by the Oilers but won the playoff meeting.

Well when you don't know anything about the city and think people lighting off fireworks on the street and one guy climbing a streetlight is burning the city to the ground, you really need to shut the fuck up.

Obviously I was exaggerating with "burning the city to ground." You sure were defensive.

76 arrests were made the night they won the World Series, with emergency rooms reporting heavier traffic than usual.

Stores were looted and fires were set. So that's not burning the city to the ground, but that's still not a very good showing.

bobby bitch shut the fuck up

Do you have anything to contribute to this thread? No, probably not. You also should come up with a better nickname than bobby bitch. Even your drug addled brain can come up with something better I'm sure.

Guest Vitamin X

Lost in all this is the hilarious fact that EHME actually lives nowhere near Philadelphia. Bob barron is much closer to Philly, let alone being in the same country.

Lost in all this is the hilarious fact that EHME actually lives nowhere near Philadelphia. Bob barron is much closer to Philly, let alone being in the same country.

I was even in Philly last month!

Do you have anything to contribute but bashing Philly? Seriously shut the fuck up... And I like calling you bobby bitch, it's suits you.

Actually, I've been talking about both football games today in this thread, so the answer is yes. I'm sorry to offend a proud resident of Philadelphia like yourself, though.

I'm defensive because it's sickening hearing the city bashing from people who don't have a clue what goes on. They go by heresay and the media, so it must be true. While you may not be persuaded by mediaheads, at least 70% of the people who harp on Philadelphia are. I shouldn't be so defensive because I grew up there and live right outside of Philly, but it's never as bad as people make it look like. The crime rate, of course, is the worst in America, but it's only blacks killing blacks, so no harm no foul.