TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

TSM Remembers: The Natural Born Thrillers

I miss the Natural Born Thrillers.

At the time I thought at least a couple of them would become stars. I wonder how their careers would have gone if WCW had not died.

Wasn't there talk of Sean O'Haire winning the World Heavyweight title?

At the time I thought at least a couple of them would become stars. I wonder how their careers would have gone if WCW had not died.

Yeah, on WCW's welcome back ppv. He was going to be Bischoff's golden child pretty much.

Yeah, on WCW's welcome back ppv. He was going to be Bischoff's golden child pretty much.

But you're not telling us anything that we don't already know.

But you're not telling us anything that we don't already know.

Except for answering his question.

That was O'Haire's phrase for the devil's advocate gimmick.

Oh yeah! :lol:

Sean O'Haire was the shit when WCW was in it's dying days. Freakishly tall and built, but as agile as just about anyone, with a killer look. I was pissed when his team with Jindrak was killed off. O'Haire looked like crap last time I saw a picture of him.

Sean O'Haire was the shit when WCW was in it's dying days. Freakishly tall and built, but as agile as just about anyone, with a killer look. I was pissed when his team with Jindrak was killed off. O'Haire looked like crap last time I saw a picture of him.

Probably the best bit of WCW in all of 2001 (and although it doesn't seem like it, there was some good stuff there) was Palumbo & O'Haire squashing Luger & Bagwell in about 30 seconds.

I'm also convinced that Sanders could've become the new Heenan. He was that good on the mic.