TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

ANGLEPALOOZA FEEDBACK

As I had told Patty, apologies for me being a part of the delay, but I was sick for most of last week. Thanks to Patty and Tony for giving me a hand on wrapping things up.

Great job on the opening, as usual.

Nice little opener between Candie and Alison, and nice to see Candie come back with a win. The result was a little surprising, though, I thought Alison may get this one with Candie getting it back down the road.

Nice Enterprise segment, with Moneymaker getting an ominous message at the end. Can't wait to see who's behind this.

I love the reference to the Acclaim WWF games at the beginning here. Melody puts up a nice battle, but Jade continues her run. You have to wonder who can stop Jade at this point.

Malaysia's chamber was a very "entertaining" read, if you follow me on that one. Very well done.

Zack/Moneymaker was incredible. You could definitely feel the long-standing hatred between the two men, and the match itself was right down my alley, hard-hitting action all the way.

Another excellent match for the World title, with a shocking return from Tha Puerto Rican. His feud with Mr. Dick should be some good stuff.

MOTN: Zack vs Moneymaker

LOTN: "That's...uh...that's deep. Only time Papa Nerdly got that deep was when he was planting his seed in a woman's garden." - Inspector Nerdly

Allison vs. Candie: Fine choice for an opener, with the baby face Candie returning to pick up the W.

Melody vs. Jade: The women’s division hot streak continues. :lol: at the 3 Stooges offense from Melody.

Malaysia vs. Krista: Does anything Patty writes suck? The answer of course is no. His usual greatness showed off yet again.

Nice AM 8 poster.

Moneymaker vs. Malibu: Now this is what you call a blow off. Zack did a helluva job with this feud.

MD vs. Leon: Loved the Hogan bit late in the match, and what a match it was. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we do so little ref bumps that when one happens you know shit’s going down and it did here with PR’s return. MD would get a little measure of revenge before the night was over.

Lethal Rumble: Another fun Rumble match from Alf. Job well done. It was only a matter of time before Vinny Valentine and DJ Giant Jesus crossed paths, and DJGJ got the better end of it this time. I thought he was going to get the Diesel push until Mister WARRIOR showed up. It read like an Andre/Warrior confrontation. Unfortunately MW failed to go all the way, getting eliminated shortly thereafter. :(

:o at Reject eliminating Alf, although he was trying to go 2 for 1 there. Bo winning is cool though.

MOTN: The Lethal Rumble as usual. Non-LR match, Jade vs. Melody. The 3 Stooges offense put it over the top.

Quote of Show: “It's like two sisters fighting over who gets top bunk at summer camp... not erotic at all, just kinda sad.” -- MC

LOL Moment of the Show:

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

“What!” Malaysia barks, dizzied from Krista’s creative counter.

“Would you and your friend like some of my peanut butter cookies?” Mama Nerdly wonders.

“Go away, mom!”

“But…”

“I said go away! I’m busy! You always do this when I have company! Always!”

Sign in to follow this