TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

EHME

And I was getting all ready for EHME to start a Nation of Domination with KOAB and I was going to be the Owen Hart. Damnit.

Oh for god's sake Barron. You couldn't even go two sentences without complaining. You sad gollum of a human being.

I didn't complain. But sad gollum of a human being is an awesome insult

And I was getting all ready for EHME to start a Nation of Domination with KOAB and I was going to be the Owen Hart. Damnit.

Yo Maz- you want to take the late EHME's spot in The King Kamala Krew? We need one oppressed minority to replace another, yo!

Yo Maz- you want to take the late EHME's spot in The King Kamala Krew? We need one oppressed minority to replace another, yo!

Yes, the white boy from Utah. I'm a total minority. I was going to be the Owen Hart. My caucasian grandfather was technically born in Mexico, so the cholos in high school left me alone. Close enough?

Yes, the white boy from Utah. I'm a total minority. I was going to be the Owen Hart. My caucasian grandfather was technically born in Mexico, so the cholos in high school left me alone. Close enough?

You're Mormon though, right? Close enough. Replacing an ethnic minority with a religious minority, ya dig?

KOAB is a two-timer. He promised me the Owen Hart spot as well.

To be fair it was EHME that was giving me the Owen Hart spot, I was suspecting he would be Farooq and KOAB's Rock would overthrow the group and replace me with you, so basically I'd be both halves of PG-13.

And I am Mormon, religious minority is a go!

So, who's going to be the first to complain about this?

Hint: His name rhymes with Rob Heron.

EHME's banning was absolutely warranted, given that he's a PBP.

I know you didn't complain about the banning this time, but the fact that is the reason you give for why it's justified makes you even more of a gimp.

So, who's going to be the first to complain about this?

Hint: His name rhymes with Rob Heron.

EHME's banning was absolutely warranted, given that he's a PBP.

I know you didn't complain about the banning this time, but the fact that is the reason you give for why it's justified makes you even more of a gimp.

No, this insult didn't work. The other one was better. Nice try, though!

I'm not trying to insult you, just pointing out that the reason you normally complain is because you're such a stickler for the rules, and the one time you don't complain about a banning is because of another stupid rule that doesn't serve much purpose. The reason he was banned was not because he was a PBP, but since you wanted to see the guy gone that's what you will cling to.

If I wanted to insult you, I'd just post a link to your picture.

I'm not trying to insult you, just pointing out that the reason you normally complain is because you're such a stickler for the rules, and the one time you don't complain about a banning is because of another stupid rule that doesn't serve much purpose. The reason he was banned was not because he was a PBP, but since you wanted to see the guy gone that's what you will cling to.

If I wanted to insult you, I'd just post a link to your picture.

I don't think PBPs should be allowed back on the board, so his banning was fine by me, no matter what the reason. If they suddenly banned Choken One one day for no reason, I'd be fine with that too.

That wouldn't insult me, I know what I look like.

Someone should ban bob for 30 minutes for no reason, then bring him back. Then, he'd be a PBP and would be banned legitimately.

But what if the initial banning was for some stupid/arbitrary reason you didn't agree with?

His banning was justified.

barron's opinion doesn't matter. Simple as that.

Neither does yours.

Someone should ban bob for 30 minutes for no reason, then bring him back. Then, he'd be a PBP and would be banned legitimately.

Dandy 4 Mod.

I support both of these.

But what if the initial banning was for some stupid/arbitrary reason you didn't agree with?

His banning was justified.

barron's opinion doesn't matter. Simple as that.

Neither does yours.

Wow. Did your stalking of SNL members and shows give you that uncanny ability to think so fast and allow you to make such witty responses?

Wow. Did your stalking of SNL members and shows give you that uncanny ability to think so fast and allow you to make such witty responses?

No, as that sentence is inaccurate.

If I was banned, but the mods decided to unban me, (like they did with Vanhalen or ranndomguy), then that's different.

Agreeing with bannings seems like more of a headache than disagreeing with bannings. No wonder I've been against almost every other banning.

Nah Bob's ok, just a bit odd. His double space formatting reminds me of some sort of little munchkin kid that's just learned how to use a keyboard and is typing his first assignment. I'm surprised he doesn't use font size 18 and stretch it over 16 pages to make it look like a real importantly long assignment.

Nah Bob's ok, just a bit odd. His double space formatting reminds me of some sort of little munchkin kid that's just learned how to use a keyboard and is typing his first assignment. I'm surprised he doesn't use font size 18 and stretch it over 16 pages to make it look like a real importantly long assignment.

I never noticed I had a weird way of typing. I just space things out, so my post doesn't look too jumbled.