TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Hey Czech, Fuck You Buddy!

Faggot, fuckin tellin us how all MMA niggas are some cock sucking shit! My nigga LOTC call you out on your shit and you bail like a fucking pussy bitch! Fuck you, white boy emo pitchfork faggot.

I for one applaud Clichebot'a return.

Maybe NHB should be forgotten... you tend to show your age here and I would like for that to not ruin my great image of you as a Current Events poster.

"Well, no one held a gun to your head and made you click on this thread!"

While this is true, it doesn't matter. You have established yourself as a quality poster in other parts, so I expected quality when I clicked on this thread. For you to do this is like when Scorsese fell off. Hopefully you can rebound from the mistake and not just coast by on a prior good run like he has for so many years.

hhhruls needs to return.

Regardless of how terribly it's worded, it is a legitimate question:

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the whole "I'm fucking tough I'll beat your sorry ass" isn't so much an EHME conceit as it is an MMA folder conceit. A bunch of those regulars seem to have this osmotic concept of themselves, that because they watch people fight in a cage, that they too are tough. It's like people who watch Seinfeld and think that by doing so it makes them funny as well.

I don't buy this, as I've never seen any MMA folder regular but EHME try to pull this tough guy schtick on the board. Can you give me an example of one other person that's done it? I'm not even trying to be snide, I'm curious.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

He so bitched out to me in that pm. I can't share it, though. It's special to me. Once in a while I'll light a fire and some candles, pour a nice little tumbler of some single malt and read that PM, then tilt my head back and smile, eyes closed.

Regardless of how terribly it's worded, it is a legitimate question:

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the whole "I'm fucking tough I'll beat your sorry ass" isn't so much an EHME conceit as it is an MMA folder conceit. A bunch of those regulars seem to have this osmotic concept of themselves, that because they watch people fight in a cage, that they too are tough. It's like people who watch Seinfeld and think that by doing so it makes them funny as well.

I don't buy this, as I've never seen any MMA folder regular but EHME try to pull this tough guy schtick on the board. Can you give me an example of one other person that's done it? I'm not even trying to be snide, I'm curious.

Let it go dude.