TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

perry2.jpg

Living in Southern California and still rooting for the Raiders is kinda strange, don't you think?

Naw.

I mean, they left LA. They're gone. You're not bothered by that?

Naw.

OK, but here's the thing. It's like a relationship. Your girlfriend dumped you. Yes, you, a dashing, multiracial, multilingual stud (although your breath kinda smells like smog), and left you for another man. A dangerous man who nobody really likes, at that. Do you think it makes sense to still be in love with this girl after that?

I don't.

Right, so then you should just forget about her, and start looking over at that cute chick from San Diego you met a while ago. Sure, she's kinda butter-faced, and doesn't really know how to close the deal, but at least she'll be faithful. How about that?

Naw.

Well, if that's your attitude, then forget it!

Guest Vitamin X

Excellent post.

I never understand why Angelenos still rooted for the Rams or Raiders. Then again, that city has all sorts of strange football loyalty. My best friend was a Niners fan, which isn't all that uncommon, but I had friends that were 1. a Bucs fan 2. a Panthers fan 3. a Giants fan 4. a Vikings fan 5. a Cowboys fan and 6. the typical Rams/Raiders fans. Not a whole lot of AFC love apparently, aside from the Raiders.. Oh no, take that back. I remember this kid who was a Steelers fan, but he was from Pittsburgh so it made sense. Saw another one that was Jags too.

That's what happens when the second largest media market is left without a team: A total clusterfuck.

909 is a bandwagon Raiders fan... He use to like the Jags a few years ago.

Don't worry LA football fans, you'll have the Saints to root for sooner or later.

909 is a bandwagon Raiders fan... He use to like the Jags a few years ago.

Don't worry LA football fans, you'll have Los Santos to root for sooner or later.

Fixed

Excellent post.

I never understand why Angelenos still rooted for the Rams or Raiders. Then again, that city has all sorts of strange football loyalty. My best friend was a Niners fan, which isn't all that uncommon, but I had friends that were 1. a Bucs fan 2. a Panthers fan 3. a Giants fan 4. a Vikings fan 5. a Cowboys fan and 6. the typical Rams/Raiders fans. Not a whole lot of AFC love apparently, aside from the Raiders.. Oh no, take that back. I remember this kid who was a Steelers fan, but he was from Pittsburgh so it made sense. Saw another one that was Jags too.

That's what happens when the second largest media market is left without a team: A total clusterfuck.

It's in Mexicans' genes to root for the Raiders.