TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

Jake Roberts and Magnum TA... sounds really familiar...

Also this picture is soooooooooo much better.

Look at the size of that fuckin' belt!

05.jpg

On the off chance it comes back to OOG in the next couple of picks are we going to potentially wait another 8 hours for him to pick again?

On the off chance it comes back to OOG in the next couple of picks are we going to potentially wait another 8 hours for him to pick again?

I would say no.

The last few picks I've been okay with, but those last two hurt. Both of them are guys I would love to have.

And now for a guy who would have been a first rounder if not for the fact his last 24 hours were kinda, really, really bad.

This doesn't phase me, as he can work well against either Steiner or Vader in my opinion, and I need a top flight technician on board.

ChrisBenoitMurderer.jpg

Chris Benoit

What you expected Scott's brother in round 3? :ph34r:

The real question is will I have naiwf sized balls... you guys from the first draft know what I'm talkin' about.

After spending a while choosing between this guy and his best buddy, I finally made up my mind.

This guy is a great talker and a solid worker who is equally adept at playing heel and face. Plus, being in LA, I think he'd be a big draw for the Latino population. Might be a bit high for him but whatever.

24.jpg

Razor Ramon

I know that the other guy I was thinking about here won't be there when I pick again, but I really need a heel who can cut a killer promo since my first two picks are going to be programmed against each other and I can't really justify picking three faces to start off my draft. My 3rd pick is 'The Franchise' Shane Douglas.

20.jpg

I had two guys in mind for my next pick, but I've decided to go with strategy and choose a guy that I think has a better chance of going before my next two picks. This guy can play face or heel and he will always be over just due to his size. He is the man Ric Flair called the best big man of all time.

the-big-show.jpg

The Big Show

I needed another guy who was a bad ass, and will literally punch your eye ball right out of your socket. I don't think I'll team him up with Brody in the card but depending on the draft, I can't say it's impossible. He will stiff the crap out of his opponent and put on a great match in the process. This will establish my card as one with tough sons of bitches:

StanHansen.jpg

Stan Hansen.

GREAT pick, my second choice in the second round. I am saddened, but had a feeling after you got Brody you may go Hansen in Round 3.

Hmm, face or heel? I think I'm going heel, and taking someone who influenced several people already taken in the draft. I'm undecided if I'm putting him with Bruno to recreate their legendary feud, or with Savage:

bgraham2.jpg

"Superstar" Billy Graham

GREAT pick, my second choice in the second round. I am saddened, but had a feeling after you got Brody you may go Hansen in Round 3.

We have a similar draft board because Harley Race and Stan Hansen were also my choices behind Brody.

And good pick Chris. Very good heel pick. Randy Savage vs. Billy Graham is veeery interesting.

The last two picks certainly threw me for a loop, but I will proceed with a bit of a homer pick. Hopefully I can keep the booze, drugs and motorcyles away from this guy, because he was great at his peak:

kerrynwa.jpg

Kerry Von Erich

I wanted to find an NWA World Title pic, and I am pretty sure this is the gayest one that came up!