TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

2009 World Baseball Classic

Barely an actual network. And using Jamie Campbell over the MLB Network feed for the Canadian games was dumb. I recorded and watched some of the Canada/US game, and you can barely hear the crowd noise. It sounded like they were calling the game over the phone.

The network and Jamie Campbell may suck, but at least it is on any basic cable sports package nationwide. And at least its better than FOX.

No score in the Dominican/Netherlands game in the top of the eighth. This is pretty incredible no matter what the result.

It was actually a booted ball on a bad hop but this is amazing. Hopefully it gets decided before the 13th when they would go to the lame Olympic rules for extra innings.

And it's heading to the 10th.

Guest Smues

This is game is awesome, but Bored, please tell me those 14th inning rules aren't what I think they are. Start with runners on 1st and 2nd? Please tell me that was just a bad nightmare and that's not actually in the rulebook

Edit: It might not matter as the Dominican Republic is on the board.

Awww the Dutch right fielder blows a catchable ball, scored a triple for Jose Bautista but should have been an error, and the Dominicans go up 1-0.

Guest Smues

Marmol fucks up the pickoff throw and the runner moves from 1st to 3rd. Awesome.

Guest Smues

Oh my god that was amazing. Great, great game. Major kudos to the Netherlands.

Guest Vitamin X

Oh jesus fucking christ. Stupid Aussies. Come on, Cuba. This is supposed to be your redemption year.

EDIT: So much for that pessimism. Alli, alli compadres!

And that's game. Scary win.