TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

The clock issue

Where is the "Report Problems" thread? A victim of the Saturday the 14th Massacre?

Anyway, since my first report of the issue was dismissed as me being a re-re, here's what I was talking about:

Wrongtime.jpg

These are the times listed on TSM at 5pm. The HTQ post in the WrestleMania thread was brand new but it said 3:57 pm. Thinking this was the "randomly behind an hour" problem I previously described, I refreshed the page:

RightTime.jpg

And like magic, everything jumps 1 hour ahead. I could keep that chain going back and forth just be refreshing the page. So what's the deal?

Also I have no idea why those photos turned out so small but I'm sure they can be zoomed in on if you can't read the times.

Did you click the little "Daylight Savings" button under the Board Settings in My Controls? I had this issue about a week ago and just unclicking and clicking the box solved the problem. That may sound completely unscientific but it worked on the ol' Tremendous computer.

I know that box is the usual cause of the problem (and I mentioned as such in the missing "Problems" thread) but since the board is now fluctuating between right and wrong at random, that makes it a bit trickier. I did tinker around with the boxes but the problem didn't seem to stop.