TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jingus

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Hi there, SWFers. Nice place you got here. Anyway, some of you may have noticed that this board has gone from having 12943e28362 moderators to now just having negative two and a half. Yeah, some shit went down.

ANYWAY: we need new mods. Specifically, we kinda think that one of the new ones should come from this sub-community. For one thing, your folder mods here all have experience and know how to work a lot of the board software. For another, in these chaotic times I'm sure it couldn't hurt for you guys to have an inside man in the staff folder, on the off chance that someone in power eventually goes "why do we have these stupid e-feds? get rid o' that shit". I've been informed that, unlike the foresighted OAOAST, you guys have not backed up your archives, so I thought it might provide some peace of mind to have one of your hometown boys in charge.

I'll let you guys decide whichever one of you will be called up from developmental. Remember that a TSM Mod needs to be sharp of intellect, humane of spirit, and possessing a truly gargantuan penis size tolerance for whining from ungrateful posters. So yeah, get to it.

Erm, I also write for the SWF, Jingy. Had I known you were eyeing us, I'd have made a plea of my own but you covered oh so nicely.

But I do wholeheartedly encourage my fellow artisans of the keyboard to join up.

Erm, I also write for the SWF, Jingy. Had I known you were eyeing us, I'd have made a plea of my own but you covered oh so nicely.

But I do wholeheartedly encourage my fellow artisans of the keyboard to join up.

Oh. Erm. Right. Well, pick out another one anyway.

Okay. Apparently this was like utterly unnecessary. Let us watch this topic drift down to the bottom of this page as a reminder of my shame.

I nominate King Cucaracha, since I don't have the time, inclination, frequency of visitation or correct attitude to police an entire forum. Landon? You're it.

Sign in to follow this