TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Over/Under

Things aren't too bad over here. The Country is in a recession (which i'm sure you'd realised) and therefore everything's too expensive and everybody is penny (dime?) pinching. However it's a beautiful sunny day, one that I am lucky enough to watch from my bed because I broke three of my toes last week.

Gives me a chance to watch some wrestling, though, when it's on. I usually Sky+ (tivo?) it and watch it at a later date, but i'll be watching iMPACT! as it airs tonight and then Backlash tomorrow night.

I'm puzzled also as to why Facebook feels the need to create groups to attack our newspapers.

I was going to become a fan of the the 'Daily Mail' but unfortunately, it's littered with groups such as 'FUCK THE DAILY MAIL' and 'THE DAILY MAIL LOSES LOL'.

I hate this Country sometimes.

...I don't really understand what happened to this board or care to know. But I miss the TSM with interesting discussion- so can someone just send me a link to the new forums?

TSM has gone from being a message board to a message bored.

Thank YOU! I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

I'm puzzled also as to why Facebook feels the need to create groups to attack our newspapers.

I was going to become a fan of the the 'Daily Mail' but unfortunately, it's littered with groups such as 'FUCK THE DAILY MAIL' and 'THE DAILY MAIL LOSES LOL'.

I hate this Country sometimes.

Why on earth would you become a fan of the Daily Mail? Its the paper that tells lazy right wing people who and what to hate and fear. That's its entire function. It contains less proper journalism that the side of a can of soup.

I suggest just not talking to him at all, because mouthbreathers don't understand anything.

There's really nothing left there, so I don't see any reason to go back and engage with a moron of that sort. Honestly, I don't see how someone could get anything positive out of a trip there when the only active posters (speaking in terms of Old Board Exclusives, otherwise, I really don't know) are a mentally retarded and possibly racist Yankee fan, someone who will shout you down and attempt to humiliate you even though you may agree with them, a douchebag who claims to not care but has registered at least 20 names at the old board (in an attempt to talk to the people he doesn't care about? Seriously, I don't know.), and someone who would likely share an account with leeter, and we are completely done with this person, don't want to talk about them or deal with them or bug them, so any attempt to bring in someone who claims to be their "friend" is entirely counterproductive...

But to each their own. If that makes me an elitist then I guess I just fucking am.

Also, all those people I named will not be welcomed by me if they find their way into showing up and get approved by the rest of the team. Truthfully, I will treat them like outright dogshit.

Lastly, given that non-staff members have already said not to let Y2Jerk come here, I believe we should uphold that. We really don't need punching bags nor retards. The retard quota has been met. I never really liked the idea of having a punching bag anyway.

Look, here's the thing Battlenuts: The majority of the new board has moved on. We don't obsess over this place like you obsess over us as you resume the same tired "HURF DURF ELITISTS!" act. The fact is, the traffic on this place has gone down, and sooner or later, this place may be gone. So, will it be worth it Battlenuts? Will the board being free of those you don't like be worth it's extinction? Are you going to continue to make the same arguments you've made, or will you say something intelligent for once?

I suggest just not talking to him at all, because mouthbreathers don't understand anything.

He couldn't take his own advice, I guess I shouldn't expect anyone to do the same. The problem you guys really have with me is I understand too much.

There's really nothing left there, so I don't see any reason to go back and engage with a moron of that sort.

Quite a few people including 909 must of found some reason.

Honestly, I don't see how someone could get anything positive out of a trip there when the only active posters (speaking in terms of Old Board Exclusives, otherwise, I really don't know) are a mentally retarded and possibly racist Yankee fan, someone who will shout you down and attempt to humiliate you even though you may agree with them, a douchebag who claims to not care but has registered at least 20 names at the old board (in an attempt to talk to the people he doesn't care about? Seriously, I don't know.),

Assumptions, generalizations and bullshit. It's like the asshole decathlon. Again, it's hard to take a trip to a place you never leave. The only people with a ton of accounts were the faggots who had to "work" their own board to keep people from realizing what a shit factory it had become.

and someone who would likely share an account with leeter, and we are completely done with this person, don't want to talk about them or deal with them or bug them, so any attempt to bring in someone who claims to be their "friend" is entirely counterproductive...

Is this an excerpt from the manifesto? "We will only accept those we know, unless we know they know someone we don't like..." Yikes.

But to each their own. If that makes me an elitist then I guess I just fucking am.

Talk about a fucking bright spot. Yes, partaking in action that birthed the word in the first place would qualify. Glad to see someone waving that fag flag high and proud.

Also, all those people I named will not be welcomed by me if they find their way into showing up and get approved by the rest of the team. Truthfully, I will treat them like outright dogshit.

That's commitment, he'll even be a self-important douche in situations that don't call for it. You just don't see dedication to lameness like that anymore....

Lastly, given that non-staff members have already said not to let Y2Jerk come here, I believe we should uphold that. We really don't need punching bags nor retards. The retard quota has been met. I never really liked the idea of having a punching bag anyway.

...said the retarded punching bag. That's what makes it so funny to me, you guys actually somewhere along the line managed to convince yourselves you don't suck. That you weren't meant to be the punchbags to people who can really swing. That kind of delusion is just admirable.

Look, here's the thing Battlenuts: The majority of the new board has moved on.

Hi Gary Floyd, welcome to TSM. It's the place you've moved on from.

We don't obsess over this place like you obsess over us as you resume the same tired "HURF DURF ELITISTS!" act.

I know a high level of thought and reason comes off as obsession to someone who has trouble with things like logic, but it's not. Discussion boards are for discussion and debating. I like to discuss and debate the fact that most of you bitches haven't gone anywhere and if you have it was to a xenophobic forum made of the graduating bitch class of the internet. Anytime someone brings it up, I'll discuss it. What's so hard to get about that?

The fact is, the traffic on this place has gone down, and sooner or later, this place may be gone.

That's what happens when a place is full of shit and the shit leaves. Anyone who likes hit may be disappointed, but all of us looking at the clean floors for the first time in a while don't care. This place isn't going anywhere, judging by the rate at which you guys keep coming back, it's more likely to be a faggoty treehouse again than be deleted.

So, will it be worth it Battlenuts?

Worth what? The bill for a new forum? The trouble it takes to communicate with everyone I know and tell them to come to the new forum I pay for? The constant coming back to a place I left to make sure people know the closed forum I post at really isn't an elitist shit hole?

Oh wait, I haven't been doing any of that.

Will the board being free of those you don't like be worth it's extinction? Are you going to continue to make the same arguments you've made, or will you say something intelligent for once?

Oh please, like there's any reason to think you have any idea of what intelligence is. Starting a discussion with "look we've moved on" is as good as having 'retard' stamped in big letters on your forehead. You guys haven't moved on. This issue isn't going away, because you fucking idiots keep trying to defend yourself from something a number of you will freely and openly admit.

I'm here for discussion, if the discussion becomes idiotic banter on whether a closed forum you have to know someone from to get in, is elitist or not, I'm gonna come in and call people fucking idiots. Because anyone who can't see why it's elitist is a fucking idiot. Actually scratch that, just an idiot. I can't see anyone that stupid knowing how to use their dick let alone getting a chance to....

A girl named Renee. In 1st grade, I gave her a daisy and she said it probably had cooties. At a party in highschool, we talked about it, and ended up hooking up. She didn't mind the cooties that night. She had an issue with the herpes, but there was no mention of cooties.

I hear she's doing theater somewhere.