TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Lance Storm Article

Santino Morella needs to be a manager. Let him get heat by running his mouth and then have him hide behind a Mike Knox, or a Charlie Hass.

From a quick scan, this stands out as true (sans spelling mistake). Santino is wasted in comedy crap as a wrestler when he could be drawing big heat for a proper wrestler...or wrestlers..."Santino's Stable" would be great.

Hard to argue with anything Storm says, but unfortunately, the pro-wrestling companies out there don't want to present pro-wrestling.

I’m getting close to the end of my rope. Last week’s Impact show was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back for me and the way in which that show, (and at times WWE programming) treats this business as a joke, has just got me fed up.

At times? Are you kidding me? Vince and Co. take a piss on the business at least once a week.

As far as Impact goes, this is the first Storm article I've read in a year, maybe two, and he was saying he was done and boycotting TNA back then.

I’m getting close to the end of my rope. Last week’s Impact show was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back for me and the way in which that show, (and at times WWE programming) treats this business as a joke, has just got me fed up.

As far as Impact goes, this is the first Storm article I've read in a year, maybe two, and he was saying he was done and boycotting TNA back then.

People change... he's obviously not boycotting it anymore if he's watching the product.

Whats the big deal?