TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Former WWF valet Marianna Komlos passes away

Former WWF valet Marianna Komlos, who appeared for several months with the company for short stint during 1999-2000, passed away last month after a lengthy battle with breast cancer. Komlos was 35 at the time of her passing.

Kolmos debuted for the company originally as Beaver Cleavage's mother in a series of vignettes that were immediately discarded after several weeks. She then portrayed the character of Chaz' girlfriend Marianna during a storyline where he allegedly beat her, which ended with G-TV revealing she was faking the injuries. Kolmos left the company shortly after the storyline had concluded.

According to a number of bodybuilding websites (which was Kolmos' primary career), Komlos had been ill for well over a year at the time of her death, dealing with breast cancer and several other major medical issues. At one point, Kolmos had defeated the disease but it returned after it had gone into remission. Our deepest condolences go out to the family and friends of Marianna Kolmos.

credit: PWInsider

This is weird, because my group of buddies and I were talking about people who seemingly vanished from wrestling recently, and her name came up.

That marks the second name you didn't expect to hear about passing away in as many weeks (Boss Man being the first).

was she legit Chaz Warrington's girlfriend? Sad to hear, especially someone so young

I don't know about that, because in a recent interview I read with him, he said he was living in Florida and worked for his father-in-law after his leaving the WWE (which was 2000-2001).

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

MariannaKomlos.jpg

Cancer + Heart Defects = Steroids.

When will people wake up to the hazards of this shit?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I thought it was fake too, and I searched the website, it makes no mention to the fact that it is fake. Google her name, there are many other similarly disgusting pictures.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I do remember her from WWF TV at the time, but I swear(now maybe I didn't see her enough or my memory is wrong) but I don't EVER remember her being that muscular. But I guess anything is possible........

To young to die though.......

I do remember her from WWF TV at the time, but I swear(now maybe I didn't see her enough or my memory is wrong) but I don't EVER remember her being that muscular. But I guess anything is possible........

To young to die though.......

She didn't look like that while whe as in the WWF. She actually had a normal figure/build.

MariannaKomlos.jpg

Cancer + Heart Defects = Steroids.

When will people wake up to the hazards of this shit?

That's definitely a fake. I've seen the real picture before and she was never that big.