Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

Ozzy seriously injured

from NBC10.com

Ozzy Undergoes Emergency Surgery For Serious Injuries

Injuries Not Considered Life-Threatening

POSTED: 6:02 p.m. EST December 8, 2003

UPDATED: 6:07 p.m. EST December 8, 2003

A spokeswoman reports Ozzy Osbourne was seriously injured Monday in an accident on the grounds of his estate in England and underwent emergency surgery.

The 55-year-old rock star was riding an all-terrain vehicle on his Buckinghamshire property. A statement issued by Los Angeles publicist Cindy Guagenti says Osbourne's injuries are not considered life-threatening.

Guagenti says an examination shows Osbourne broke his collarbone, six ribs and a vertebra in his neck.

An operation that is under way is intended to lift the collarbone, which is believed to be resting on a major artery and interrupting blood flow to his arm. Surgeons also are trying to stem "some bleeding into his lungs."

Osbourne was taking a day off from promoting the United Kingdom release of "Changes," a duet with his daughter, Kelly.

Guest Jimbo

Can't believe the accident didn't kill him..I get the feeling he's going to end up like Keith Richards and live forever, even though he's essentially dead.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Oh God, they're gonna show it on the Osbournes. Him trapped under a four wheeler and screaming "SHAROOOOON" Haha, the old man is in pain, laugh children.

Guest hunger4unger

I can't help but think that this is a work. I'm curious why his doctor is American. Also, Changes, the single with his daughter Kelly, is going to be number 1 this Sunday...

I was watching the news this morning and I guess Sharron told the Britian press that Ozzy wasn't breathing and didnt have a pulse right after the accident.

I can't help but think that this is a work.

Can't be. If it were, then his people are lying about the surgery (which is major fraud, and would be far too easy for the media to find out) or the doctors falsified all the paperwork that comes with a major operation, which is a felony here in the US, probably the same in Britain. If it's a work, the only way Ozzy could've done it is to have purposely crashed the ATV, which is unlikely to say the least.

Guest Choken One

mmm..

We learn he was molested as a kid

We learn his wife fucked Randy...

We learn his doctor has him on 43 different pills...

and THEN he wrecks and nearly dies on a ATV.

That's a hellaciously bad week.

mmm..

You forgot the "debut" of "Changes" with Kelly and MTV's X-mas special where he sings a duet with Jessica Simpson.

mmm..

You forgot the "debut" of "Changes" with Kelly and MTV's X-mas special where he sings a duet with Jessica Simpson.

Jesus, that Simpson duet made even me cringe, and I've lived through the debacle that was his "Perry Mason" song.

Guest Blas

Shit, I was so happy when I heard that Piano from "Changes" thinking a Black Sabbath song made it on MTV. I think I'm one of the few who actualy likes that song. Then I saw Kelly, bleh.

I hope this accident makes him stop making music, or at least for some odd reason it makes him let Zakk write his shit.

~BUMP~

I just got done watching the Osbournes from last night and they showed previews for next week with the accident. It shows Ozzy riding the ATV then laid out on the ground with his manager/assistant guy over him.

Now, I could be wrong, but I could swear when this first happen I read a report saying MTV cameras weren't there because they already wrapped the new season so it was never caught on film.

So if next weeks show is one big reenactment for a cheap rating then MTV, Sharron and Ozzy himself deserve a big fuck you. Or, if this film is legit then it's pathetic they would allow MTV to continue filming. I don't want to see Ozzy looking worst then normal laid up in a hospital with Kelly allowing MTV to film her annoying ass crying all the while saying some stupid comments.