TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card, October 22nd!

...I have no idea what that means, but it's the J-Pop song I've been listening to non-stop for a few days. I had nothin'. Ahem!

SWF Lockdown - October 22nd, 2003.

Venue: Cajun Dome, Lafayette, Louisianna.

Due Date: Wednesday, 9pm EST.

Send To: Grand Slam

United States Title

Ejiro Fasaki© vs Johnny Dangerous

To say that there's just a little bit of bad blood between these two is an understatement. On Storm, Ejiro Fasaki and Johnny Dangerous had a breif encounter, tensions re-affirmed between the two over Ejiro's setting up of Wildchild. Ever vigilant, Johnny looks to right his wrong and try to get back into the good graces of an old friend with a win here...

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word limit: 5000

Handicap Match

The Boston Strangler vs Sinquizition

Much to the displeasure of Quiz and John Duran, William Hearfor and Ejiro Fasaki had been parroting the "fact" that they were the true and rightful owners of the tag team titles months after their loss. Much to the dismay of Quiz and John Duran, their boasting was verified. Righetously pissed off, Sinquizition has been turned towards... Strangler? Indeed, Commissioner Stevens has become annoyed with the former world champion's listlessness, and is now putting him in a position where he MUST fight back. Tough love, baby. Tough love.

Rules: Handicap match. Quiz and Duran must tag in and out of the ring. All normal rules apply.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: realitycheck

Singles Match

Steel Chair Challange

Va'aiga vs CIA

This is the real Va'aiga. This is the real man. The tattos, the anger, the "I stand alone" additude. Or perhaps this is the frustrated, head-inflated Va'aiga, ego grown from long-awaited success, and anger swelled from seeing it fade away so quickly. Either way, the returning Canadian Intelligence Agent is sickened by it, and vows to stand up to the pissed off Maori. Stevens has decided to even the odds a bit, with a stipulation well known to Va'aiga...

Rules: Steel chairs are legal weapons in this match, although NOTHING ELSE IS. The rules are completely normal, with the exception of steel folding chairs being legal to use.

Word Limit: 5250

Send To: Suicide King

ICTV Title Match

Andrew Blackwell© vs Xstasy

Maybe Stevens isn't so shy about a bit of favortism afterall. ;) Back to back defenses await Andrew Blackwell, as he faces off against a former ICTV champion himself in Xstasy. Back in action and succeeding in not hitting any speed bumps this time, the Perfect Drug aims at his first piece of gold in a very, very long time.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Suicide King

MAIN EVENT

Cage Match, Non-Title

Michael Craven vs "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

It's taken three consecuitive world title defenses, but at long last, Tom Flesher has earned the trust of the commissioner, and has gained a reprieve... sort of. Craven's mumbling about great terror or whatever has Stevens slightly agitated, and he's responded by sending Michael right into the lion's den. A familiar one it is, too, as these men are no strangers to one-another. However, it has been a long, long while since their last meeting... while how Craven and Flesher will respond to each other again is uncertain, one thing is clear: The only 'great terror' in this match will be the blood spilt in the mesh and steel.

Rules: PINFALL ONLY cage match, since the escape rules suck my enormous penis. The walls of the cage may be used completely at your discression; but the only way to win is by pinning the other guy.

Word Limit: 6000

Ole! And thusly completes my first... wait, no, second SWF card I've ever booked. Please excuses the shortness and mediocorcity of it, since almost half the roster wanted the show off. Oof. Covering that up with another explosion of promos is a sound idea... ;)

Rules: PINFALL ONLY cage match, since the escape rules suck my enormous penis. The walls of the cage may be used completely at your discression; but the only way to win is by pinning the other guy.

(Y) @ pinfall only.

I'm sure other things suck your MASTODONIC AMERI....oh wait, you're Canadian. Never mind. ;)

Even though it wasn't changed on the roster, I was supposed to be back for this show. Oh well...no biggie...just thought I'd make it publically known.

Da "should have X's ICTV shot" H