TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Man of Mystery

Wrestler Entrance Themes

It's true we have a few of these nowadays, but if you could go and give wrestlers real music for entrance themes, who would you give them to and what? I could see Kane coming out to "Bullets" by Creed, because there's a sort of craze within the song, and it fits in with his paranoia.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
It's true we have a few of these nowadays, but if you could go and give wrestlers real music for entrance themes, who would you give them to and what? I could see Kane coming out to "Bullets" by Creed, because there's a sort of craze within the song, and it fits in with his paranoia.

But....But.......Creed sucks. Why not just ruin Kane completely and have him announce he was a Dentist when he raped a dead womens body because he couldn't use a stick.

On topic, I have no clue what I would give someone as a theme song, that's why I never signed up for Production classes.

So does whoever did Taker's second boker theme, but it still got used. Limp Bizkit or whoever

But....But.......Creed sucks. Why not just ruin Kane completely and have him announce he was a Dentist when he raped a dead womens body because he couldn't use a stick.

On topic, I have no clue what I would give someone as a theme song, that's why I never signed up for Production classes.

Kane was supposed to have a theme song from the band Type O Negative, but it never happened. TON did record it, and it's on the Euro import version of their last album.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
So does whoever did Taker's second boker theme, but it still got used. Limp Bizkit or whoever

It was good for about a week, but it got old fast. I don't think Real group music works for wrestling, because it's either gonna be wuss crap, or something good played so much you resent it.

Not necessarily. I never had that problem with any of the themes from ECW. It also gives those same songs meaning when you hear them outside of wrestling...I can never hear "Perfect Strangers' on the radio without thinking of Shane Douglas.

Not necessarily. I never had that problem with any of the themes from ECW. It also gives those same songs meaning when you hear them outside of wrestling...I can never hear "Perfect Strangers' on the radio without thinking of Shane Douglas.

Same here. Whenever I hear Snap your fingers, Snap your neck or Debonaire, I think of Justin Credible and Rhyno.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I never watched ECW (outside of a few of the DVD's released) so I never got a chance to listen to their theme music.

I loved ECW music. They found good fits to the workers. And I marked for Candido strutting to "Back in Black."

Although I could never understand Sandman's 10 minute entrence. He's taking forever to get to the ring while Dreamer is getting his ass kicked in a 3 on 1 mugging.

and Tommy Dreamer with "Man In the Box"....I picture him doing one of those Raven poses....

Is it odd that whenever I hear this song I have the urge to yell "E C F*CKING W!"?

Cause, I do

The funniest I think was how the ORIGINAL FBI had "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra.

That just seemed fun.

And I think the only ECW wrestler with Production Music (as in not a real song) was Tazz, IIRC.

Oh, and "The Zoo" is a good wrestling theme for any big guy, if you ask me. I could see Big Show using it for some reason.

I loved ECW music. They found good fits to the workers. And I marked for Candido strutting to "Back in Black."

Although I could never understand Sandman's 10 minute entrence. He's taking forever to get to the ring while Dreamer is getting his ass kicked in a 3 on 1 mugging.

I'm a little surprised nobody has ever done a heel turn against Sandman for the 10 minute run in.

Sandman does the 10 minute run in to save Dreamer from the 3 on 1. And instead of Dreamer and Sandman getting up and fighting together, Dreamer attacks Sandman and it becomes a 4 on 1 against him.

Doesn't have to be Tommy...I was just using YNA's example.That would have been gold.

And I think the only ECW wrestler with Production Music (as in not a real song) was Tazz, IIRC.

They stole the riffs from Kiss' "War Machin" for Tazz. The Eliminaters and Sabu also had in house production music.

I just remembered how awesome it was that they used Elvis Costello's "Pump It Up' for promo music for the Dudleys one time towards the end of their stay in ECW.

How much did Paul E. have to shell out to use big name songs anyway?

I'm not sure if this is how he got away with it, but I think that if there is a video recording and music in the background is being played there is some way to say that it's fair use or something like that.

Yeah, I loved the Pulp Fiction theme with the Pulp Interview Montages(Remembers one from ECW on TNN with Raven sitting in an empty arena talking about the Impact Players caning him either earlier in the show or the week prior)

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

The absolutely bitching music from Kill Bill, when O-Ren Ishii was entering the club/intercut with The Bride going there, is being used in New Japan by Tadao "Useless" Yasuda, which is a criminal waste.

Its called Battle without Honor or Humanity, on the soundtrack, btw

I also liked the Pulp Fiction music going while they were doing their 5 promos at once deal...can't explain it...but you know what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah . . . the one that sounded like Above Average Mike Sanders' original WCW theme.

Guest TheHulkster

The entrance music of ECW guys was pretty good, but I still think World Class has a slight edge in mainstream song selection. Best in-house: New Japan, followed closely by WWE.

The absolutely bitching music from Kill Bill, when O-Ren Ishii was entering the club/intercut with The Bride going there, is being used in New Japan by Tadao "Useless" Yasuda, which is a criminal waste.

Its called Battle without Honor or Humanity, on the soundtrack, btw

I read somewhere that Paul London ued that in RoH, can anyone confirm that?

Guest Mosaicv2

i love the Pitbulls theme "thunderkiss 65" or somethin... i always mark out for them at tat

The one wrestlers music in ECW I did not like was Jerry Lynn's, it sounded like a bunch of loud noise and grunts, not music. Lance Storms Rob Zombie song was good, but, my all time mark out music had to be from Superstar Steve Austin. That song still gets stuck in my head, and there are not even any words to it.