TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

School Fights...

Anyone got funny storys of fights from High School?

I got quite a few, coming from a High School with just about 3000 kids.

When I 1st arrived in high school there was fights everyday for like 2 months straight. I remember this one football star started talking shit to everyone, little did he know the next day at lunch, pratically half the school was waiting to kick the living shit out of him. Everyone rushed him, it was so bad people couldn't even get to him to hit. I got my shots in tho, it felt great.

freshman year-saw a kid get thrown through one of the lunchroom windows

soph year-saw a kid get thrown into a soda dispenser

senior year-saw a kid get thrown through one of the front doors

the best was sophomore year...a chinese kid got into it with 4 or 5 black guys...they all jumped him in the parking lot...they were jumping off of the cars onto him...one of them, I shit you not, pulled on his pants and pointed up in the air just like Randy Savage, said "OOOOOOOOH YEAH!" and then did an elbow drop onto the kid...funniest thing I ever saw...

soph year-saw a kid get thrown into a soda dispenser

I remember when this one girl got her chips stuck in the vending machine, so she got a big football player to try to get it out. And the football player ended up smashing the thing, so EVERYONE just rushed towards the vending machine grabbing as much as they could.

All the high school fights my school had were freshmen pushing their chairs out of the way, which made a lot of noise, and lightly shoving each other, then administrators flew out of every door to break it up. Wait, there was one time a guy called a girl a slut so she slapped him in the face, and he fell backwards and hit the floor, that was kind of cool. She was later institutionaliized

There weren't too many at my school, since it was pretty small, but there was one in my senior year.

These two Asian guys, think they were Korean, started having heated words in the hall way. Well, I assume they were heated, they were speaking Korean. Anywho, they starting shoving each other and "punching" each other until teachers broke it up. It was terrible. I started laughing with a couple of my friends, and we weren't exactly subtle about it. Man, it was the biggest bitch fight ever. Too funny.

Guest Princess Leena

Very few at my Catholic school. It was strict, and you'd probably get expelled for even getting into one.

Guest Vitamin X
There weren't too many at my school, since it was pretty small, but there was one in my senior year.

These two Asian guys, think they were Korean, started having heated words in the hall way. Well, I assume they were heated, they were speaking Korean. Anywho, they starting shoving each other and "punching" each other until teachers broke it up. It was terrible. I started laughing with a couple of my friends, and we weren't exactly subtle about it. Man, it was the biggest bitch fight ever. Too funny.

isn't this how pretty much all high school fights go?

isn't this how pretty much all high school fights go?

Yeah, I used to bust out the Korean slang all the time before throwing down.

Very few at my Catholic school. It was strict, and you'd probably get expelled for even getting into one.

I went to a catholic school as well, but in Canada catholic school's arent was strict as they are in America.

Canada the only thing different between catholic school and public school is that there is an extra course required where you learn religion, and on religious days you go to church for a period. Other than that it's nothing. No dress code or anything like that.

I went to a catholic school as well, but in Canada catholic school's arent was strict as they are in America.

Canada the only thing different between catholic school and public school is that there is an extra course required where you learn religion, and on religious days you go to church for a period. Other than that it's nothing. No dress code or anything like that.

*Went to a Catholic high school, where dress code was enforced.

But you essentially hit the nail on the head.

When our school board institued a zero tolerance policy on fighting somebody read the fine print and realized that there was little the school could do if the fights occured outside school hours and off it's property. So everthing got shipped off 25 feet across the road in the parking lot of the church and seniors home. The craziest brawl involved one guy whipping out a screwdriver he'd swiped from auto and our principal screaming in terror and booking the scene flanked by two huge gym teachers.

Where do you live? In BC, public and catholic schools are completely different. Smaller school, uniform, Christian Ed., the whole bit.

I have no stories as good as any of the ones in this thread, but in a pickup basketball game I was involved in at lunchtime, I witnessed two kids throw down and come up with bloody noses over an out-of-bounds call.

The best fights took place in elementary school during recess. The swing-assisted flying shoulderblock was a favorite of mine.

Guest guerillagenius

At my Junior High there was a stabbing at a dance, as well as one of my friends getting stabbed with a table leg (I shit you not) at the front doors when everyone got let out of school for the day.

When I was a freshman, a senior girl was killed in a horrible car accident. Her brother was a junior and about a month later during gym class, another student made a rude comment to the brother about his sister.

One punch and the tasteless student was down, and stayed down for about ten minutes.

Had I been the brother, he would have gotten more than a punch to the face.

All of the fights I have seen at my schools have been to guys fighting like complete morons.

To be honest, when I was in Junior High, I had the best fight of my class.

In the middle of class, during my sixth grade year, I got into a fight. It was some kid who decided that the big, fat, smart kid with glasses wouldn't do anything. So, he kept pushing me, and pushing me over and over again over an extended period of time.

One day, I insulted him in revenge for something he said and he gave me a punch to the ribs. Years of anger came out of me in less than two seconds. I had tunnel vision. The anger just boiled inside of me.

I remember a few things from the fight. I threw two punches that put him into a nearby bookshelf. I had him in a headlock and was throwing knees at him for some odd reason. Then, according to accounts years after, I was throttling him up against a nearby door (we were in the back of the room), and his feet were actually dangling from the floor. I was also cussing like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story".

The substitute teacher (hah) was screaming as the fight went on. I think it took her five seconds at the most to get to the back of the room. Really, the fight may have only lasted ten seconds. It was funny. I heard her yells in the back of my head, but I didn't relent. Looking back, I've been able to look through the haze somewhat. Whether it is my memory showing up, or just a made up memory, I do not know.

As soon as I felt her hands trying to pry my arms off of this kid's neck, I backed off. In an adrenaline daze, I made my way to the Dean's office.

I was suspended for one day, and that was Friday. So, I got a three day weekend out of finally standing up for myself. No one said shit to me again in Junior High. Although, I did feel bad that every time I saw the kid in the hallways, he tried to get as far away as possible. I wish that we could've been friends over time.

On a side note, I have never gotten violent with someone since then. I really don't want to lose control of myself again.

My first two years of high school there were big "skinheads vs. jocks" rumbles on pretty much a monthly basis. The best thing about it was that we'd all get Saturday detiontions for fighting on school grounds, so there'd be a fight reprise after the SWAP let out. They finally wised up and scheduled the punks/skins for one Saturday and the jocks for another, to diminish the likelihood of another fight. By my junior year, though, most of the prick-jocks had graduated and a lot of the animosity went with them.

My personal favorite school fight was when I was in 8th grade and this kid that I always used to rag on decided to get revenge after gym one day, and jumped me while I was walking out of the shower. I ended up beating the crap out of him while completely naked. (note: I was naked, he was not; he was still in his gym clothes.) After a visit to the principal to talk about punishment I walked into Spanish class and rec'd a standing ovation for my naked ass kicking.

Nothing about high school stands out more for me, then a legendary brawl that erupted before gym class in the locker room.

It all started because some idiot called another guy's sister a slut and that's where everything was thrown out the door. The two guys started to brawl and it quickly led into the showers, which was still filled by the previous class before us. No one was stopping these two guys, they punched, kicked and brawled all over the shower, with everyone in the showers dodging out of the way. The locker room was in the basement of the building, so no one outside heard the noise.

Finally the guy who made the insult jumped onto the top of the lockers and started taunting him, insulting his sister even more. Out of nowhere, the tallest kid in the school (who stood @ 6'10), simply knocked the guy down from the lockers and half the locker room (myself included) beat the shit out of him, while he crawled into a fetal position.

Finally, the brother yelled "STOP!". Pushed through the crowd, picked the idiot kid up and placed him against the wall and gave him the stiffest punch to the face that I ever seen...the kid just fell down.

The guy resumed kicking him though, he had lost it. We figured he had gone too long and pushed him back but he snaped during this and started throwing wild punches and even landed a couple. He was a big guy, so he wasn't easy to take down. Finally, someone got the gym teacher (the football coach) to come in and he grabbed the guy and lifted him off the ground and slammed him against the lockers.

For the next six weeks, he made those two kids run laps around the football field together for the duration of class.

oh, and the sister? She was a slut.

We had a few fights, but the most memorable one was this one:

My senior year, my then-girlfriend's little brother, Jeremy, got blindsided at lunch one day. He was just sitting on one of the outdoor tables eating his lunch when this guy named Matt came up behind him and shoved him down onto the concrete and just wailed away on him, even ramming him headfirst into a brick wall . Jeremy ended up with many cuts, scrapes, and other shit all over his face. He got a minor concussion from being slammed into the wall, too. Ended up in the emergency room and didn't come back to school until the next Monday (happened on a Wednesday).

The reason for the attack? The Matt guy wanted to get kicked out of school for a few days and thought that beating the shit out of someone would be a good way to do it. He was right--he got a few days off. I don't think he was counting on being arrested though.

Guest Princess Leena
My personal favorite school fight was when I was in 8th grade and this kid that I always used to rag on decided to get revenge after gym one day, and jumped me while I was walking out of the shower. I ended up beating the crap out of him while completely naked. (note: I was naked, he was not; he was still in his gym clothes.) After a visit to the principal to talk about punishment I walked into Spanish class and rec'd a standing ovation for my naked ass kicking.

Why did you receive an ovation for beating up a kid you always picked on? :P

Why did you receive an ovation for beating up a kid you always picked on? :P

Because I was naked while doing it, obviuosly.

And I want to stress that I didn't pick on him ... it's not like I was a bully and he was my victim or anything like that. He was a spoiled rich kid that had a "my shit don't stink" attitude and since because he was bigger than most kids and was friendly enough with the 'cool crowd' most people let him act like a prick without saying anything. I wasn't terribly concerned with being invited to eat lunch at the popular table, so was more than willing to talk shit at the kid.

Plus I was naked.

Guest Princess Leena

I see. :)

Although, I don't how fighting naked is such a disadvantage. Unless the fight dragged out in some public area. Or, this kid was a Bradshaw type.

Out of nowhere, the tallest kid in the school (who stood @ 6'10), simply knocked the guy down from the lockers and half the locker room (myself included) beat the shit out of him, while he crawled into a fetal position.

How manly of you to mob someone when it's not your issue, and you even agree what he said was true.

Out of nowhere, the tallest kid in the school (who stood @ 6'10), simply knocked the guy down from the lockers and half the locker room (myself included) beat the shit out of him, while he crawled into a fetal position.

How manly of you to mob someone when it's not your issue, and you even agree what he said was true.

He was a well-hated prick that had always put himself above others, even if he was telling the truth about the girl. He was still a prick who deserved what he had coming to him, for all sorts of reasons.

I've only been in one fight in my life and it was pretty interesting. This jockish guy that nobody really liked thought I was spreading rumours about him sleeping with the 'fat retard sped chick in grade 11". I was sitting in first period Biology class and I was getting freaked out. I'm 5'7, 130 at the time and this guy is probably 4 inches taller than me and 35 pounds heavier. Having never been in a fight before and realizing the size difference I was getting pretty scared. I knew he was going to come after me and I was trying my hardest to avoid gym class next period. Want to know the best part? This kid is epileptic. So it comes to the showdown where he contronts me in the change room and gets in my face. I did the whole "Whatever you say dude" thing and tried to walk away. He smashed my head directly in the wall and it was on. Having completely blacked out, I somehow managed to take a really hard punch in the face and start pulling his shirt over his head while landing a few shots. Realizing he was epileptic I held off and tried to walk away. Seconds later he was after me in the hallway again and I started getting a few more shots in. Finally my buddy Rob, who was a really popular guy in the highschool, sensing that I could have really seriously done some permanent damage to the guys help, rushed in and whisked me away. He ended up getting 5 days for instigating the fight and I got 1. The best part was that I was seen as a hero as it was my first fight and the size difference.

Where do you live? In BC, public and catholic schools are completely different. Smaller school, uniform, Christian Ed., the whole bit.

Calgary.

Two fights that stand out in my mind from high school...went to a Catholic high school.

Junior year...the girls and boys separately go to a Catholic Youth Camp site an hour away for an all-day retreat. The girls day had no problems, when we went it was just nuts. Some guys were smoking, sneaking liquor on the bus, etc. I even led a poker game in the back of the bus. On the way back to school, two boys start fighting up near the front. The fight literally spills down the seats and off the bus as the bus driver pulled off to the side of the road and the kids just rolled down the steps onto the ground as the door opened. Not the bloodiest, not the most violent, but the timing of the fight and us leaving from the retreat where we were supposed to get closer to God was just choice. :D

Senior year...coming in the school and going to my locker before first period. My next-door locker neighbor was a sophomore girl...GORGEOUS. She was a local model at the time and IIRC she has gone on to do modeling in Europe and Japan since. Her boyfriend is visiting for the day, he's a model from France and going to another local school as an exchange student. The three of us are talking when these two kids come up and decide they want to start shit with us since we're talking to THEIR girl. Her boyfriend isn't looking for trouble, he tries to diffuse the situation. Suddenly one of them takes a swing at him, I grab the kid swinging and slam him up against the lockers. I immediately then turn him around, put a chokehold on him and tell him that if he doesn't want to get hurt he better move his ass along to class.

Suddenly, I hear behind me a WHAM! and then another WHAM! I turn around to see the model boyfriend and my locker partner (one of the starting linemen on the football team) slam the other kid and another kid who joined them apparently up against the lockers. My locker partner turns to me when the kid he slammed punches him in the back of the head. It was a glancing blow at best...and he turns around to glare at the kid. The kid turns tail and RUNS, knocking over a couple of other kids in the process to get the hell out of Dodge. I still get a chuckle to this day thinking of that kid running like a little bitch. :)

When our school board institued a zero tolerance policy on fighting somebody read the fine print and realized that there was little the school could do if the fights occured outside school hours and off it's property. So everthing got shipped off 25 feet across the road in the parking lot of the church and seniors home.

See, that's how you knew someone really wanted to fight at my school. There was a Boys Club across the street and behind the Boys Club was rail road tracks so no one could see unless a big crowd showed up. Which it usually did for a good potential fight. The police station was only a block away, but by time they would get there the fight was going for a while or already over. Plus, everyone would take off down the tracks and trails to get away.