On AIM Just Now.

Tekcop: whos kylie

Me: wut

Tekcop: i dont know lol

Me: man i cant tell u its 2 long

Tekcop: rofl

Me: look it up

Tekcop: shez obv importent 2 u

Anyways, everyone tell Tekcop just who Kylie is.

I've also never, ever said "lol." Ever. I mean, in the whole history of me and the internet, that "word" has never been typed by me. Ever. And definitely not "rofl." Oh god.

Bah. It's important to me. Actual conversation:

(23:22:10) Kyliejunge: Kylie's just so full of life and purty.

(23:22:20) YranoitcidTekcop: who/what is she?

(23:22:42) Kyliejunge: What?

(23:22:52) YranoitcidTekcop: who is kylie?

(23:23:07) Kyliejunge: You're serious.

(23:23:24) YranoitcidTekcop: yes, sir.

(23:23:45) Kyliejunge: Look it up, I couldn't possibly start to describe her.

(23:24:17) YranoitcidTekcop: bah. she's obviously more important to you than she is to me. i mean, i didn't name myself after her.

(23:30:40) Kyliejunge: On AIM Just Now. - TheSmartMarks.com Forums You'll get answers.

Guest Vitamin X

Kylie Ann Minogue (born May 28, 1968) is an Australian singer-songwriter and occasional actress. Minogue rose to prominence in the late 1980s, as a result of her role in the Australian television soap opera Neighbours, before commencing her career as a pop recording artist.

Signed to a contract by British songwriters and producers Stock, Aitken & Waterman, she achieved a string of hit records throughout the world, but her popularity began to decline by the early 1990s, leading her to part company from Stock, Aitken & Waterman in 1992. For several years she attempted to establish herself as an independent performer and songwriter, distancing herself from her earlier work. Her projects were widely publicised, but her albums failed to attract a substantial audience and resulted in the lowest sales of her career.

In 2000, Minogue returned to popularity as a pop–dance artist and became well-known for her provocative music videos and expensively mounted stage shows. She has established one of the longest and most successful careers as a performer in contemporary pop music, and in Europe and Australia, she has become one of her generation's most recognisable celebrities and sex symbols. In Australia, after being dismissed early in her career by many critics, she has been acclaimed for her achievements; she holds the record for the highest concert ticket sales for a female performer, and has attained nine number-ones on the ARIA singles chart.

There.

tek, she played Cammy in the Street Fighter movie...she engaged in the following, riveting conversation with Chun-Li during an escape from a temple set to explode:

*Chun-Li and Cammy stop to look at each other mid-escape*

Chun-Li: *looking at Cammy's hair* "Pigtails?!?!"

Cammy: "Look who's talking! *looks at Chun-Li's hair in buns*

*Chun-Li rolls her eyes and groans at the remark as the two then continue their escape*

Kylie Minogue is an average-looking big-lipped Australian woman who makes ass music yet has somehow managed to parlay her giant slab of butterfacery into a successful music/acting career. In America, however, she's known mostly for her performance of someone else's song.

For some reason, Kotz has this long standing infatuation with her, but his tastes are suspect to begin with

Kylie Minogue is an average-looking big-lipped Australian woman who makes ass music yet has somehow managed to parlay her giant slab of butterfacery into a successful music/acting career. In America, however, she's known mostly for her performance of someone else's song.

For some reason, Kotz has this long standing infatuation with her, but his tastes are suspect to begin with

Dare I say that her numerous hits here have very much erased the Locomotion from everyone's immediate memory. Then again, I'm Kylie-biased too, just not to the Kotz extent.

Yeah! Like... that one song! Yeah, that was a big song

And that other song. Man, that song was a big hit.

I can't forget about the hit that was different from the previous two. Man, that was a big song too

Yeah

Oh please, like Slayer's got his finger on the pulse of the mainstream. He's out of touch, he's counterculture. The silent majority reviles your kind, sir.

Every other positive indication of the nature and culture of British people spoiled me for when I'd actually happen across a few on a messageboard.

Every other positive indication of the nature and culture of Kotz spoiled me for when I'd actually happen across him on a messageboard.

Yes sir, breast cancer in fact, and she made her first public appearances and photo releases since she finished her post-surgery treatment. Also, in the last few days it's come out that she's started working on... (drumroll)

A NEW ALBUM

Anyways, pictures.

kyliesmileup_350x250.jpg

kyliePA_350x250.jpg

They were taken by her boyfriend about two weeks ago.

Guest Princess Leena

Yuck, she really needs long hair to hide her ugly face.

I didn't say she looked good like that. Just showing it. She needs her hair to be a little longer in order to pull off the "Some Kind of Bliss" short hair that was hot as fuck, at least I felt compared to her having nothing but normal style before that. Fortunately, the hair being cut made her super creative for the next few years.

kylie_minogue_-_some_kind_of_bliss.jpg

Oh please, like Slayer's got his finger on the pulse of the mainstream. He's out of touch, he's counterculture. The silent majority reviles your kind, sir.

A quick look at the Billboard history chart shows that Kylie's only notable hits stateside were her cover song and "Can't Get You Out of My Head", which I did forget about, but really that song fizzled off the radar after only a couple of months. The point being, she did not have "numerous hits" in the US, as Zack was eager to claim

Essentially Tekcop is right (if not better) to have not heard of her

That one video Michel Gondrey did with her? "Come into my world" I think. Awesomely mind-blowing.

Pretty much like any video Gondrey does.

She walks in s large circle, over and over, but with every iteration, she, and everything around her duplicates. Everyone should watch it.