TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Last night:

Jazz kicking Victoria in the head just for the Hell of it.

I thought of another one, the Bossman's beat downs on Austin always looked funny.

Guest crandamaniac

Cole: Brock is taunting The Rock with smiles and laughter!

what's next, a lollipop?

Guest Dmann2000
Rock's glasses flying off when he did a quick head turn during a promo, and then Foley picking them up and putting them back on Rock's face.

What I loved about that was after Foley gave Rock back his glasses the Rock calmly said "The Rock thanks you"

Guest eiker_ir

when Austin and Rock sang together at Raw before Survivor Series 2001

and the Rock sings a song to Austin and then asks ''that make u feel any better?'' and Austins said '' i feel like crap!''

i love that line

Guest JHawk

Austin: "Do you hear what my watch is saying?"

RVD: "I've never heard that watch."

To this day I don't if RVD was supposed to say that or not, but I laughed my ass off.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Last night:

"What?!" chants during Austin's promo.

"You just don't do that to old Stone Cold!"

The Heat before Unforgiven 2000, Cole and Kelly ask each other what they're doing there... I'm not sure who said what but this is the idea..

Kelly: Michael Cole what are we doing here!?

Cole: I don't know!

My cousin and I laughed a good while at that one for some reason.

Guest eiker_ir

before SS 2001 again, Stone Cold was trying to find out who was the mole in the alliance...

RVD: ...maybe Vince has a point, maybe the mole is you...

SC: what?

RVD: makes sense to me...

SC: what?...me?

RVD: i'm thinking may...

SC: i think is you!

RVD: ...i'm saying it may be you...

SC: i'm thinking is you!

RVD: aghehe.....................it's you!

SC: i have no more to say tou you, you can leave....

Guest Plushy Al Logan

From Bradshaw's Ministry days:

A fan tosses his soda at Bradshaw, then the hoss turns around, and simply punches him.

I was just watching WM15 en route to watching all the past Mania's, and Bossman being hung from the cell was really funny. Bossman's facial expressions combined with Cole's commentary and the fact no one really seemed concerned that a MAN WAS HUNG not 1 minute later makes this attempted murder a hilarious moment.

While on the subject of WM15, Bart Gunn getting knocked out is always good for a laugh, as is the back cover of the WM15 DVD's line, "No amount of hyper-hyperbole can prepare you for this event".

Guest The Czech Republic

It's WCW, but eh what the hell.

"HE WASN'T EVEN IN THE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!"

Guest Polish_Rifle

The funniest thing hands down has got to be during the Steiner - HHH pose down when HHH put so much oil on he turned into a black man! :lol:

Guest crandamaniac
While on the subject of WM15, Bart Gunn getting knocked out is always good for a laugh, as is the back cover of the WM15 DVD's line, "No amount of hyper-hyperbole can prepare you for this event".

I still remember the promos for that, all these trainers talking about how Gunn was going to know Bean out, and then the faithful night comes, and Gunn down in 30 seconds!

Guest eiker_ir

i was just watching the Elimination Chamber match and around the 7min mark, HHH clotheslines RVD and then he just looks around like a dumbass and falls on his ass like a....well dumbass

he looks so stupid

Guest Aero
I was just watching WM15 en route to watching all the past Mania's, and Bossman being hung from the cell was really funny. Bossman's facial expressions combined with Cole's commentary and the fact no one really seemed concerned that a MAN WAS HUNG not 1 minute later makes this attempted murder a hilarious moment.

I always thought the exact same thing! Cole goes nuts screaming about Boss Man's hanging, pleading with everyone to stop it. He constantly yells, "IS IT SYMBOLIC!?" Suddenly... after minutes of screaming, he casually says something along the lines of, "Well, folks, let's recap the Wrestlemania Rage Party." Of course, even after the recap, not one mention of poor Boss Man.

Guest Stunt Granny

I don't remenber specifically when it was but Mr. Perfect was wresting Andre the Giant toward the end of his career when he was completly imobile. Andre gives Perfect the weakest fucking head BUTT ever and Perfect sold it like he got shot in the face.

Guest HardcoreMF'nHolly

- Anytime RVD gets on the mic or uses those "devastating" forearm attacks, gay backflips, and fails to connect with the rolling thunder.

- Losers who can't spell Brock's last name correctly. It's "LESNAR" , not Lesner, you idiots.

- Goldust (playing the role of Darth Vader) to Big Show: "The nWo never told you what happened to your father."

Big Show's reply: "What are you talking about? My father's dead!"

- AND last, but not least, Hardcore Holly kicking the shit out of that kid Matt on Tough Enough III!!!

Guest Mindless_Aggression

I liked this lil blurb from the Austin Mcmahon match at No Way Out...

*Austin looks at his watch*

King: What time is it?

JR: IT"S TIME TO WHIP HIS ASSSSS!

It's funny to me because I could picture Lawler and JR walking down the street and Lawler asking about the time and JR responding with that.

And since we got some WCW goin in here, might as well give a Dusty'ism. Not sureo n the exact wording but it is awesome none the less...

"Bobby heenan! Me and you, me and you bebe, we could nevah NEVAH in da dreams life be friends cause you is a snake in da grass managah probably hit me in da head, In da HEYYYAD wit a pop can or domethin,and me, me, I hostin tha MOTHAHHHH SHEEEIP on TBS and will be winning an Emmy Cable Ace award!....thank you."

He says all of that in like 3 seconds and the whole time Heenan has the most awesome "The FUCK is wrong with you?! " face

Guest godthedog
"Bobby heenan! Me and you, me and you bebe, we could nevah NEVAH in da dreams life be friends cause you is a snake in da grass managah probably hit me in da head, In da HEYYYAD wit a pop can or domethin,and me, me, I hostin tha MOTHAHHHH SHEEEIP on TBS and will be winning an Emmy Cable Ace award!....thank you."

He says all of that in like 3 seconds and the whole time Heenan has the most awesome "The FUCK is wrong with you?! " face

im almost in tears from this.

Saliva, in the middle of perfoming "Superstar" at WM last year.

In between the corus and the second verse, the lead singer screams:

"WRESTLEMANIA! Get your ass up off your shoulders baby!"

Me and my friend had simultanious convuslive fits of laughter for 5 minutes straight.

Guest Vitamin X

I remember durign that same RVD-Austin segment, at the very beginning RVD knocking on Austin's door..

*knock**knock*

Austin, from inside: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

It was the funniest, most drawn out What? EVER and my friend and I still joke about it to this day

Guest papacita

Anybody remember the cross/symbol debate surrounding the Undertaker's sacrifices in 99? You know, with Russo and the rest of them saying that crucifixion was ok because it was a symbol and not a cross?

Well on one episode of Raw, Taker tried to get the Ministry to sacrifice Christian...he tossed him to the ground, and blatantly says "put him on the cross...", then, after stopping to think about it for a moment "uh...put him on the symbol!"

Another funny moment was HHH costing Austin a title match on Raw in early 2001. After knocking Austin out with a pipe, HHH climbs upon the announce table and poses, while JR, standing RIGHT NEXT TO HIM, points at him and screams "DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU, YOU SONUVABITCH! YA SCREWED AUSTIN!!! DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOUR SOUL!!!!"

Guest Jim Ross

One of the funniest, or possibly stupidest things i have ever seen was at Summerslam 92, it wasnt shown on the PPV but it was a six man tag match featuring The Mountie + The Nasty Boys vs Duggan and the Bushwackers.

Now, one of the bushwackers was in a deadly reverse chinlock and Duggan was on the apron getting a USA chant going.

Now, How the hell is a bunch of british people chanting USA going to help a guy from New Zealand?!?! But hell.. it Worked!.. the hot tag was made.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I just remembered another one, well it's a logical error, it happened when Rikishi started hanging around Too Cool. The Hollys come out, and Bob grabs a microphone, and starts talking about Rikishi's golf ball like ass, and Rikishi beats the Holy Hell out of Crash, while Bob continues to talk crap, and not helping Crash.

Anybody remember the cross/symbol debate surrounding the Undertaker's sacrifices in 99? You know, with Russo and the rest of them saying that crucifixion was ok because it was a symbol and not a cross?

Well on one episode of Raw, Taker tried to get the Ministry to sacrifice Christian...he tossed him to the ground, and blatantly says "put him on the cross...", then, after stopping to think about it for a moment "uh...put him on the symbol!"

1969852.jpg

Another funny moment was HHH costing Austin a title match on Raw in early 2001. After knocking Austin out with a pipe, HHH climbs upon the announce table and poses, while JR, standing RIGHT NEXT TO HIM, points at him and screams "DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU, YOU SONUVABITCH! YA SCREWED AUSTIN!!! DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOUR SOUL!!!!"

That's on the Action DVD, in its entirety :)

I remember it as the night "The Game" by Motorhead debuted.

Dames

Guest Basswitch

Bischoff Announcing the Elimination Chamber and being met with Dead Silence from the crowd was priceless.

Lol

Guest Redhawk

Triple H to Cactus Jack, early 2000: "I take what I want, when I want. And right now, I want a piece of your ass!"

Stephanie's overly dramatic "acting" always makes me laugh. I especially remember when she was still a babyface and 'Taker tried to marry her;

Paul Bearer: "Do you, Stephanie, take the Lord of Darkness as your soulmate?"

Steph: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

And the whole time JR and Jim Cornette are sitting on their asses about 15 feet away talking about, "Will someone please stop this?"

Guest CanadianChick

For me, bad acting is great comedy. I remember at Royal Rumble 2000 (that seems to be a big ppv for funny moments), the Hardys were having an interview before their table match against the Dudleys. Their acting was so bad it was funny, especially Jeff. Just to give you an idea of how bad the acting was, Terri was the best one there.

Guest Mulatto Heat

I don't know how I could have forgotten that one.

When I think of Jeff and Rumble 2000, I don't think of the Swanton off the balcony, I think of...

"TERRI NO!"