TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest hb2k_buzzsaw

At WrestleMania X7, when Test got his leg stuck i theropes - followed by Eddie attempting to get out the ring, missing the apron, and falling to the floor. Everyone in the arena laughed.

At Mania X7 when Raven crashed a golf buggy with Show on it then Kan getting in a buggy, and accidentely running Raven's leg over

During the 10 on 10 match where it was WCW/WWF Vs. ECW, and Lilian Garcia said "making their way to the ring...Mike Jindrak...Chuck O'Hara..." Then she got her mic cut off.

When the nWo did a long promo in ring last year. No-one made a peep in the crowd, except one person yelling 'Get to the point'.

When Ivory made her debut in RTC, and as Ivory talk about how immoral a bra and panties match is, one fan yelled 'Take your shirt off'

When Eddie did a camel clutch on Smackdown, and Tazz said 'That's more like a Chihuahua...Chinlock.'

On Metal when Chavo threw Essa into the turnbuckle, but Essa lost his footing half way there, and fell over, to which the fans laughed.

At Survivor Series when Rico yelled 'Get over here Jeff goddamn it!!!', waiting to be knocked off the top rope.

Big Show falling off the coffin as Bossman towed it.

When Billy Gun got his head rammed into the steps, looked up, then did the fastest Flair Flop in history.

When, at No Mercy, J.R. said "Booker T, kicking out with what he has left," moments after the bell rag to start the match.

When Lance Storm got thrown over the topin a Invasion battle royal, and Michael Cole said '....As Justin Credible is eliminated'

Guest hb2k_buzzsaw

At Survivor Series 99 - When, during the Foley/Snow Vs. Outlaws match, JR said "Mankind gave Al Snow Head last Thursday at Smackdown."

I laughed so hard at that.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Oh yeah I forgot about Eddie falling in that match. That was priceless. Here's Test goofing up and being tangled in the ropes so Eddie tries to smoothly jump out of the ring.....and falls on his face.

Guest hb2k_buzzsaw

Just remembered 2 more -

At Royal Rumble 2001, Kane was in the ring....there wee like 3 people in the ring. At one point, a guy in the crowd, dressed as Steven Richards, got up, and started acting like a total spaz, flailing his arms aoug.....I laughed for the rest of the match.

During a Angle/Austin match, Heyman saying "Steve Austin is a great American. Compared to him, John Wayne is a wimp and a communist"

I'm sure I'll think of more

Guest bob_barron

I remember that- JR got really pissed- it was hilarious.

The Steven Richards guy also had a sign that said 'My crap is bigger then Tazz'

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Xanta Claus. The return of Xanta, and his subsequent beatdown at the hands of Stone Cold was one of the greatest comedy skits I have ever seen.

When did Xanta Klaus get beat up by Stone Cold? He just came in and left quietly. Are you talking about the Brawler as Santa, maybe?

I'm pretty sure the "Evil Santa" was a reference to Xanta.

Guest dc_tapes

I always laugh when I see those guys in the front row at Royal Rumble 99 during Gangrel's entrance. Theres like 6 or 7 guys swaying side to side to his music.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Flair: "Okay, you got your match. You versus RVD for the title."

Taker: "....."

Flair: "You're the champion."

Taker: "For the title?"

Flair: "For the title."

Taker: "DAMN! I....you...but DAMN!"

Actually, I don't think Calloway flubbed his lines. I think it was just him expressing his suprise at the title stip being added on.

See, if they didn't have their heads up their asses, they would have done the screw-job that night, then had UT face RVD at KOTR instead of HHH who was a walking cripple at that point.

At Axxess before Wrestlemania X7, D'lo, Chaz, Tazz, and Michael Cole were talking about all sorts of things, when they talked about who'd win between Rock and Austin. Chaz said he thought Stone Cold would win because they were in his home state, but then gave away the ending for the main event when he said "I also hear Rock's gonna be making movies, so he'll be gone for awhile."

Guest edge-o-matic
At WrestleMania X7, when Test got his leg stuck i theropes - followed by Eddie attempting to get out the ring, missing the apron, and falling to the floor. Everyone in the arena laughed.

At Mania X7 when Raven crashed a golf buggy with Show on it then Kan getting in a buggy, and accidentely running Raven's leg over

Man, those were golden. Especially when Kane steals the golf cart. You can see the whole cart almost scrape the ground as he jumps into it.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Actually, I don't think Calloway flubbed his lines. I think it was just him expressing his suprise at the title stip being added on.

See, if they didn't have their heads up their asses, they would have done the screw-job that night, then had UT face RVD at KOTR instead of HHH who was a walking cripple at that point.

At that point?? How about at all points.....

Guest hb2k_buzzsaw

One of my favourite Heyman lines at WMX7 was, when Kane cam down the ramp, he said "Kane scares the hell out of me, and I, am a fearless man". To which JR replied with disdain in his voice, "Well lets not get carried away.."

Seriously, it isn't half as funny as it is hearing it for yourself

Guest EternallyLazy

How could ANYONE forget Kronik vs. Undertaker/Kane from Unforgiven 01?!?

"this simulcast isn't only being seen on TNN, but also on T... N... N... Turner Network Television" - quote the McMahon

and although it was meant to be funny, I always get a kick out of Heyman to Ross in reference to Christian "His parents had 9 months to name him and the best they could come up with was 'Christian'? That's like my parents naming me 'Jew'!" - Priceless

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

At that point?? How about at all points.....

You know what I mean.

How about this from WrestleMania X-7?

JR: Angle reminds me a lot of the legendary Jack Briscoe, in how he came from the amatuers into..."

Heyman: "You're just a fan of the Briscoes because they're from Oklahoma."

JR (Legit Angry): "DON'T TELL ME WHY I'M A FAN OF THE BRISCOES! YOU'RE NOT CARNAC! YOU'RE NOT READING MY MIND!"

Heyman: I don't need to be *Carnac*, to tell you that Kurt Angle blows away everyone who's come before him. He can wrestle, he can brawl, Kurt Angle... can do it all."

Those two hated each other, and THAT'S A SHOOT, BROTHER!

Guest Stunt Granny

I was watching the ME of SummerSlam '89 on the Hulk Still Rules DVD. Tony Schavonie sounds like sounds like a 15 year old girl at a Backstreet Boys concert when Hogan slams Zues and when Elizibeth hits Sherry with the purse. I must have listened to it 20 times laughing my ass off each time.

Guest Redhawk

After Rock/Trish beat Angle/Vince on RAW, JR goes, "Vince is gonna have to kiss The Rock's ass! The People's Lips, on the Billionaire's ass!.........The Billionaire's lips, on the People's Ass!"

Looking back, JR after Wrestlemania X-7: "Nothing will NEVER, EVER be the SAME!" Two years later, it pretty much is.

Steve Austin: "I just wanna go on sayin' record.....I just wanna go on record sayin'..."

Whenever Jericho tried to fit his catchphrase into the wrong situation: "I will give you a Y2J beating that you will never, ever forget again." Forget again?

Test was talking on his cell phone, and Stephanie comes up to him to bitch about something. Test puts his phone down on a nearby counter, Steph does her bitching, and both walk away. Too bad had Test left his cell phone....

The APA office magically moving from like Philly to Buffalo after it got destroyed.

And I know it's not WWF, but I remember Ernest Miller drinking out of an empty cup on Nitro. Then there was the time when Ernest was beating Kanyon up in the hospital and manages to get an "I'm the greatest!" in during the fight.

Guest The Electrifyer

Speaking of funny commentary, Eric Bischoff shouting "You go girlfriend! You go girlfriend!" was pretty damn funny as well.

Guest Redhawk
Speaking of funny commentary, Eric Bischoff shouting "You go girlfriend! You go girlfriend!" was pretty damn funny as well.

That was Michael Cole, wasn't it?

Guest The Electrifyer

That was Michael Cole, wasn't it?

Cole might have done it as well, but I remember them showing Bischoff shouting it to Mona on a Confidential story.

Guest BionicRedneck

The run-in of Pete Gas in the year 2000 Royal Rumble. Everyone who has that video/DVD go and watch it NOW!

Guest MillenniumMan831

When Heat was live from WWF New York, Steven Richards and Ivory (RTC era) guest hosted and during a match had this exchange:

Ivory: (paraphrasing) A young lady is not to curse, not to wear revealing clothing, and only to drink on limited and special occasions.

Richards: You drink?

Guest CanadianChick

I was just thinking about stupid camera-men and timing mishaps and these three situations came in mind:

-At Unforgiven 1999, the camera man cuts to Bulldog smiling and talking to some guys. Davey then notices that he's on camera and puts on a mean face and walks towards the building.

-Royal Rumble 2000: Camera cuts to Jericho with Chyna and Earl Hebner. Problem: jericho is looking straight into the camera waiting for his cue. That was actually a funny segment, because at the end, Jericho was trying to reason with Earl and saying "Dave, Earl, whatever your name is".

-In that same hardcore match with Booker/Show where HHH and Flair are driving the forklift. Booker and Show are fighting into the womens locker room. Jericho is suppose to sneak attack Booker in the shower to let Big Show win. But the stupid camera man accidently cut to Jericho, who looked surprised that the camera was on him.

Guest Redhawk

I just went back to check out the 2000 Royal Rumble and the Pete Gas run-in. I hadn't even noticed it before, but that is one of the funniest things I've seen in wrestling. Gas clotheslines himself on the bottom rope, then when he gets in the ring he just stands there picking at his eyes and trying to breathe while the Posse is supposed to be beating up Bradshaw. Then to top it all, when Bradshaw tosses Pete, he damn near hangs himself on the top two ropes.

Guest BionicRedneck
I just went back to check out the 2000 Royal Rumble and the Pete Gas run-in. I hadn't even noticed it before, but that is one of the funniest things I've seen in wrestling. Gas clotheslines himself on the bottom rope, then when he gets in the ring he just stands there picking at his eyes and trying to breathe while the Posse is supposed to be beating up Bradshaw. Then to top it all, when Bradshaw tosses Pete, he damn near hangs himself on the top two ropes.

Indeed. It IS the funniest thing ever. FACT.

Guest Anglesault
-In that same hardcore match with Booker/Show where HHH and Flair are driving the forklift. Booker and Show are fighting into the womens locker room. Jericho is suppose to sneak attack Booker in the shower to let Big Show win. But the stupid camera man accidently cut to Jericho, who looked surprised that the camera was on him.

I always assumed that we were supposed to see Jericho waiting in the wings to get Booker. A nice little touch where we know he's there but Booker doesn't.

Guest HartFan86

Yeah...it's really sick if you have the DVD, zoom in, and watch it in slow mo.

Also, when Vince is eliminated by Chyna during the Corporate Rumble on Raw in Jan of 99. If you have the Raw 1 & 2 DVD, zoom in and watch....fucking sick.

Guest HartFan86
At Royal Rumble 2001, Kane was in the ring....there wee like 3 people in the ring. At one point, a guy in the crowd, dressed as Steven Richards, got up, and started acting like a total spaz, flailing his arms aoug.....I laughed for the rest of the match.

That was fucking HILARIOUS. He also had a sign that said "Number 31" with an arrow pointing. It's like during the hardcore portion of the Rumble and he just goes NUTS. It's fucking great.