TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest CanadianChick

I think it was the Bret/Owen match from WM 10, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. The crowd was chanting "USA". Okay, I know that the corwd can be caught up in the excitment and thought that Bret was from USA, but wouldn't his known brother be from the same friggin place? Oh, and HOgan calling Yoko "some jap" and then preceding to say that Bret is from USA at wrestlemania 9. And then the corwd chanting USA for Bret didn't make it much better.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I think it was the Bret/Owen match from WM 10, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. The crowd was chanting "USA". Okay, I know that the corwd can be caught up in the excitment and thought that Bret was from USA, but wouldn't his known brother be from the same friggin place? Oh, and HOgan calling Yoko "some jap" and then preceding to say that Bret is from USA at wrestlemania 9. And then the corwd chanting USA for Bret didn't make it much better.

This can be summed up for one simple reason: Unless told specifically otherwise, fans assumed heroes were from the US.

It's either that or no one gives a shit about Canada. Believe me we have our top men hard at work on it right now.

Top men.

Guest Anglesault
It's either that or no one gives a shit about Canada. Believe me we have our top men hard at work on it right now.

Read: Two Dogs and an elderly gentlemen. Oh well, it's not like the conclusion was in doubt anyway.

Guest KingOfOldSchool
There was an incident on RAW a few years back when The Union (Foley, McMahon, Show)

The Union was Foley Show Shamrock and Suck, wasn't it?

Vince was in it, wasn't he?

No. Remember, the Union formed after Vince was revealed to be behind the Corporate Ministry. Vince fucking with Shamrock's trust and using him as a pawn was Shamrock's whole reason for joining up with Test, Show and Foley in the Union.

Another unintentionally funny moment, was the night of Nash's quad tear, when at the end of the night, Michaels was giving his ultimatum speech to Triple H. With Nash laying on the ground just feet away, Shawn grabbed the mic and said... "Triple H - what you see here is your future - at Vengeance you will either stand tall with the NWO, or you will end up face down like all the rest." Just a bad, bad night all around.

Guest HartFan86

It was actually Bret/Yoko from Mania 9...Hennan makes a comment saying "One guy is from Canada, one guy is from Japan and the crowd is chanting USA. Go figure."

Guest bob_barron

The Bradshaw flag burning-

They had just cleared the ring of Team Canada and Bradshaw is waving the flag. At the same time Kane is doing his 'light the ringposts' on fire thing. Well Bradshaw waves the flag right near the flames and comes very very close to lighting the flag on fire. It's hilarious

Guest CanadianChick

How did this turn into a Canadian bashing thread?

Anyways, another funny moment: Jericho vs. Steiner for the number 1 contender spot for No Way Out. Jericho threw Steiner into the steps shoulder first. Steiner says "Ow" like he just stubbed his toe.

And the reminder of Brock doing the happy dance at Raw Tenth Anniversity reminded me of RVD doing the thumbs point with a suit and glasses on. That wasn't as funnny as the happy dance, but it was up there.

Guest Anglesault
There was an incident on RAW a few years back when The Union (Foley, McMahon, Show)

No. Remember, the Union formed after Vince was revealed to be behind the Corporate Ministry. Vince fucking with Shamrock's trust and using him as a pawn was Shamrock's whole reason for joining up with Test, Show and Foley in the Union.

It was formed before that. The Union was actually The Union of People You OUghta Respect, Shane (UP YOURS) and Vince was an ally. Yes, I remember the name, Shut up.

Guest Jack Tunney

Well,Helen Hart was from the US.So I guess you could say Bret and Owen were "Half-American".

anyway.....

-Whenever a wrestler is laying on the mat waiting for the other guy to jump on them and they inch over a little bit to get closer.

-At the RAW 10th ann. when Stacey says,"There's been a lot of stupid gimmicks here,like a dentist...." And the whole crowd screams "KANE!!!"

-Steiner's great mic work. "You've beaten a lot of guys,but you cant beat me!!" Good one SCott.

Guest Tony149

Actually, the Union formed over the course of two or three weeks after Shane "merged" the Corporation with the Ministry, Foley and the guys cut a promo stating they were a "Union of People You Outta Respect, Shane"...or UP YORS. I'm not sure if that (UP YORS) was the intended name of the group but the name Union stayed. Vince then hooked up with the Union for a while (which was most likely an in-joke about Vince working with a union) before revealing himself as the "Higher Power."

EDIT: AS said it before me.

Edited by Tony149

Guest CanadianChick