TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest Vitamin X

How about that moron running in the Eddy/RVD match and getting PASTED by Eddy?

Guest Anglesault
How about that moron running in the Eddy/RVD match and getting PASTED by Eddy?

Wasn't there some poor fuck who ran in to a match around 1996 and got his ass caught between like Bulldog and Vader or Bulldog and Ahmed?

I remember one poor sap who ran into a ring during Nitro and got taken DOWN by Mark Curtis (Brian Hildebrand), R.I.P.

Dames

Guest The Czech Republic
I remember one poor sap who ran into a ring during Nitro and got taken DOWN by Mark Curtis (Brian Hildebrand), R.I.P.

Dames

that was either a Clash of the Champions or a Nitro from Milwaukee in '97, I was there.

Guest Human Fly

Wrestlemania IV Jim Duggan has snot pouring from his nose. And Jesse Ventura says something like "Look at that snot coming out of Duggan's nose! That's disgusting!" and it was.

Guest candie45

Lita: "Sometimes, Jeff, it's just not worsth the rith!"

The "Lesbians" sign on the door backstage during HLA.

Hogan: "I'm gonna lay the Smackdown on your crippled ass, NWO style!"

RVD vs Hardy, ladder match: Jeff is swinging back and forth from the belt above the ring, RVD jumps from the turnbuckle... and misses...

10th Anniversary Special, The Rock: "And I just wanna say that I love each and every one of my fans out there." Crowd: "Booooring! Booooring!"

Guest CanadianChick
RVD vs Hardy, ladder match: Jeff is swinging back and forth from the belt above the ring, RVD jumps from the turnbuckle... and misses...

BWHAHAHA...oh god, *that* was hilarious. I was thinking "wtf?".

Guest papacita
Wasn't there some poor fuck who ran in to a match around 1996 and got his ass caught between like Bulldog and Vader or Bulldog and Ahmed?

Yeah, that was at International Incident in 96. He came from the crowd and started climbing the ropes, and Bulldog, Ahmed, and I think Owen rushed him and he hopped down. It's funny as hell. Also, before the match, some fans accidentally knocked down the guardrail trying to get at HBK during his entrance, and the whole front row fell into the aisle. That had me dying.

-During an interview with Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels:

HBK: You're telling me...master of the Sweet Chin Music...that you're gonna kick MY teeth...down YOUR throat??

Austin: Damn right!

-Rumble 99 when the table gave away on the Rock when he was about to give Foley the Rock Bottom through it.

-The Rock almost busting his ass trying to give the British Bulldog the people's elbow on an episode of Smackdown (the slid into the move instead of running)

Guest Lightning Flik

I think it was maybe two or three Smackdowns ago, but I found it really humorous when Eddie (or was it Chavo?) nailed a bad Frog Splash onto Palumbo's head (just about missing Palumbo entirely) and Cole & Tazz sold it as if Eddie had nailed the Splash properly.

Guest subliminal_animal
That was hilarious, and CRZ made it even funnier.

This brings Stephanie INTO the ring, grabbing the chair - and lightly tapping him in the buttocks with the chair (Ross: "Right in the kidneys!") H slips, and crotches himself on the top rope. Stephanie with another wussy chairshot in the back - H slides off the rope, but ends up with his shin between the ropes and tied up. Stephanie pulls Angle to the outside...and to the win. (15:36) Ross: "I can't believe this CRAP!" Stephanie puts Angle's arm over her shoulders and helps him up the ramp - Angle is out on his feet - H is STILL tied up in the ropes - oh, and bleeding. Raw Zone credits up, WWF logo up, and our time is up. See ya later.

That was making it funny?

It was the Heat before Royal Rumble 99. Mankind is forced into a match with the returning Mabel. Mabel begins the match and the annoucers hard sell him as a monster and a big threat to Mick Foley. Within minutes his pants fall down....

I don't remember that. Was he just wearing tights under or something? Because there's no good reason I shouldn't remember and look back laughing at this ever once in a while.

Xanta Claus. The return of Xanta, and his subsequent beatdown at the hands of Stone Cold was one of the greatest comedy skits I have ever seen.

When did Xanta Klaus get beat up by Stone Cold? He just came in and left quietly. Are you talking about the Brawler as Santa, maybe?

Guest Eagan469
Hogan getting in some old ladies face on an episode of Nitro.

That was Kevin Sullivan dressed up as the granny - the next week he uncloaked and attacked Hogan

Vince's shirt at No Way Out, which stated that he would do "NOTHING" when Hulkamania runs wild on him (ie lay down and job) and said that "Brother SUCKS". Brother SUCKS must have really hurt Hogan's feelings....

The whole Steiner / HHH match at the same show. 10 minutes of hilarity. Steiner kicking HHH in the back of the leg only to fall on his own ass was priceless, as was the next night on Raw where JR blamed Steiner's poor reaction to the US Flag on his tights.

As mentioned before, Test getting caught in the ropes at WMX7 and Viscera slipping during a hardcore walk in.

The leader of the lesbian protestors breaking out in laughter while trying to deliver her lines to Bischoff.

Mr. Perfect's promo from WM9, "The Larcisist.. Loucsisit..... whoever Mean Gene" or something like that.

Rico yelling very loudly at JEff Hardy not being on time to knock him off the top rope (which sadly was edited from the DVD).

Guest Pigsy

I like the guy, but Foley missing the table at Wrestlemania 16 made me laugh.

I can't remember the exact details, but Jeff Hardy saying to someone (I think it was Test) "If you like picking on girls so much, why don't you pick on me?"

Guest eiker_ir

Al Snow comig out to his match at KOR 98 without any theme music, he looked like a moron coming to the ring

I can't remember the exact details, but Jeff Hardy saying to someone (I think it was Test) "If you like picking on girls so much, why don't you pick on me?"

I THINK it was to Chris Jericho, but that's just thinking of recent angles. Either way, it was hilarious.

As mentioned in another thread, one of my favourite moments from 2002 was from Vengeance (from Detroit, keep in mind).

"Edge was in attendance at WrestleMania III... sorry, that was WM VI, WMIII was held right here in Chicago"

Guest DerangedHermit

- JR hyping Lita's appearance on "Dark Angel": "See the episode of 'Dark Angel' where she broke her neck in three places!"

- Bradshaw saying something was an oxymoron and giving examples such as "military intelligence" and "celibate priest"

- A conversation with Lawler, who says "It's sorta reminiscient of when like, when Yoko broke up the Beatles". Cole replies with "Yokozuna broke up the Beatles?"

- Triple H, to Cactus Jack in Feb. 2000:

"At No Way Out, Hell in a Cell, I will end your 15-year career! I will END ... YOUR ... CAREER! And ... it will be over."

- JR saying "Tonight, not only is Raw Is War being broadcasted on TNN, but it is also being broadcasted on TNN; Turner National Television."

- Mean Gene's "Oh, FUCK IT!" and Vince's reply

- JR's commentary on a Mark Henry/Ahmed Johnson match: "Henry handling the big Johnson!"

- Coach commenting after an Excess video package on Maven: "What a nice package on Maven"

Guest MillenniumMan831
It was never televise but I heard a story of Road Dogg saying "Detroit Rock City, welcome to the dog house!" Only problem was, they were in Cleveland.

Oh God that was HILARIOUS! It took us about 3-5 seconds to realize that he actually said Detroit. There was an EPIC "You're in Cleveland!" chant going on throughout the whole match. Worse yet, he defeated Raven which got the biggest heel heat of the night. The Road Dogg was fired shortly thereafter. I'd pay big bucks to get that segment unedited on a dvd.

What made it funnier is that he referenced Detroit which was where the previous night's Raw was held. It was just like that airline commercial where the rapper says, "Thank you Detroit, We love you!" It gets met by silence while the other guy comes up to him and mutters, "Yo, Detroit was last night."

Guest Cavi

Lilian: "Making his way to the ring, from Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Kurt Angle!"

Guest eiker_ir

when Benoit and Jericho were a team in 2001, JR would confuse them all the time, it was so funny

i have a match between them and Angle-Regal and JR goes

'' Jericho er i mean Benoit with a suplex!, tag to Beno..Jericho no Benoit!...clothesline by Beno..Jericho! i'm sure it was Jericho that time...''

Guest Super Pissed Smark

Oh man, this is such great stuff. It'll never happen, but a DVD of these screw-ups would sell great.

Guest IMarkForD'Lo

Cole declaring that, "Bossman's power is in his strength." on a random Jakked back in the day really gets me giggling.

Guest Anglesault

Cole: Hell in a Cell is dangerous because you canget your fingers caugh in the fence!

Guest edge-o-matic

Flair: "Okay, you got your match. You versus RVD for the title."

Taker: "....."

Flair: "You're the champion."

Taker: "For the title?"

Flair: "For the title."

Taker: "DAMN! I....you...but DAMN!"

..although the "get to the point" guy and the promo where the Rock was losing his voise are not far behind.

Guest LatinoHeat
Lilian: "Making his way to the ring, from Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Kurt Angle!" 

Why did they used to say "coming down the aisle" but now they say "making his way to the ring"?

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Because it's not longer an aisle.....it's a big ass ramp.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

Rock's glasses flying off when he did a quick head turn during a promo, and then Foley picking them up and putting them back on Rock's face.

Michael Cole: "This handicapped match has turned into a 2-on-1 affair!"

JR constantly mixing up the Hardys, even when they were in singles matches.

Guest candie45
- Mean Gene's "Oh, FUCK IT!" and Vince's reply

That was gold.

Did anyone mention Sid's "I have half the bran you have!"

Shiek's X7 entrance.

J.R. "HHH just jerked the Undertaker off."

Guest ravman77
"I will win the Royal Rumble because I'm BIZZAARRRRE!"

One of my favourite ever. Bulldog, a legit toughman with some fruity baggage carrier and shouting "I'm bizarre". Really, really odd moment.