TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The One and Only...

Dude, I'm soooooooooo sick of hearing about Johnny Cash. Yeah he was influential, yeah he championed several causes and yeah, he was the man in black, but he's been dead a week already. Johnson (which is slang for dick, how apropos) take down that avatar, he's never coming back. Get on with your life. So we can get on with ours. Johnny Cash's death has become more commercialized than Halloween.

Oh, and Kobe is a rapist.

Then I suggest shutting your eyes when you come across one of my post.

And Kobe rulz~!

I just heard on the radio that there was an undercover operation where a hitman was being paid $3,000,000 to kill the girl that accused Kobe of rape....they caught the guy, though.

Does Kobe still rule?

Guest Gathering Moss

Actually, the guy sent a letter to Kobe offering to kill the girl for 3 million. Bryant’s people called the cops and they caught him in a sting. He had nothing to do with it.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Bryant impressed me once with his winning slam dunk in the 1997 (i think) Slam dunk Contest.

Other than that, he's just another black guy in a sport for black guys.

And thats Not being racist! Hockey is a white guy sport (hence theres 3 blacks out of the 1200 players) and B-Ball goes the other way (1 white guy per team on average)

Bryant impressed me once with his winning slam dunk in the 1997 (i think) Slam dunk Contest.

Other than that, he's just another black guy in a sport for black guys.

And thats Not being racist! Hockey is a white guy sport (hence theres 3 blacks out of the 1200 players) and B-Ball goes the other way (1 white guy per team on average)

You are a dumbass. :huh:

gee coming from such an authority on dumbassery...

Uh...that's not a word dipshit!

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

Despite the fact that everyone in this thread is insulting Johnson for being a bandwagon jumper, I'd just like to jump on this bandwagon and say that Johnson does, in fact, lick balls. He is also an ignoramus, dunderhead, plebian, galoot, and other assorted insulting words/phrases that I haven't seen used in this thread that should be directed at Johnson.

I just had to get that out. I would have felt dirty if I came in here, read the whole thread, and then DIDN'T insult Johnson in some manner. It just wouldn't have been right.

Johnson is also a fucking moron, for the record. If I saw him on the street, I would kidney punch him from behind and then run away.

Running away makes you look like a pussy. Be a man and beat the shit out of him and stand over him as he is lying in the street bleeding. Once you are sure he is unconscious, then walk away.

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

Well, that was uncalled for. Then again, this entire thread is sort of uncalled for, so I suppose it fits the trend.

Do you know what this thread lacks. JOHNSON !

He says that dumbassery isnt a word and then comes out with dipshit which someone quite rightly pointed out isnt a word, and then he fucks off again realising that he is, indeed, making the ass of himself.

I need more of someone making an ass of themselves.

Maybe I could do it ...

*shows his arse*

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Johnson can get stuffed.

(British slang for up yours or shove it)

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Running away makes you look like a pussy. Be a man and beat the shit out of him and stand over him as he is lying in the street bleeding. Once you are sure he is unconscious, then walk away.

yeah...

do the OPPISITE of what TSA says...

Sign in to follow this