TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The One and Only...

Not to jump in on the flaming but Dipshit is as much of a word as ain't. And CWM use of Dumbassery was just a joke not intended to use a correct word.

SYLLABICATION: dip·shit

PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: dpsht KEY

NOUN: Vulgar Slang A foolish or contemptible person.

ADJECTIVE: Foolish or contemptible.

Click Here Dipshit

SYLLABICATION: dip·shit

PRONUNCIATION: dpsht

NOUN: Vulgar Slang A foolish or contemptible person.

ADJECTIVE: Foolish or contemptible

Here is another one that wasn't at yahoo dipshit.

Blah Blah Blah!

Dipshit is a word.

Yes, in the same way that dumbassery is a word.

Ask anyone on the street what those words mean. Anyone who knows what dipshit means wil know what dumbassery means.

Also, you suck at debating...

You can't find "dumbassery" in any dictionary. Dipshit is in more then one dictionary. Dipdshit is a word and "dumbassery" isn't.

And by the way, there is nothing to debate. I proved that I was correct and that you and CWM were wrong. When you can show me where "dumbassery" is in a dictionary then there will be something to debate. Until then, I am right.

Blah Blah Blah!

Dipshit is a word.

Yes, in the same way that dumbassery is a word.

Ask anyone on the street what those words mean. Anyone who knows what dipshit means wil know what dumbassery means.

Also, you suck at debating...

You can't find "dumbassery" in any dictionary. Dipshit is in more then one dictionary. Dipdshit is a word and "dumbassery" isn't.

And by the way, there is nothing to debate. I proved that I was correct and that you and CWM were wrong. When you can show me where "dumbassery" is in a dictionary then there will be something to debate. Until then, I am right.

Dipshit is not in any credible dictionary. It is slang, not proper English. Therefore it is as much a word as dumbassery. You couldn't use either in a proper game of scrable, but people still know what they mean.

Show me credible dictionary that has "dipshit" in. One that doesn't contain names, or places, or the word "fucker".

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I so knew he'd come up with a fake definition for "dipshit".

Johnson is so predictable.

Slang terms are not proper words.

I remember the simpler days of childhood, when me and my friends could open up a dictionary and find the words "fuck" and "shit" and just laugh for hours on end. Now they've been removed. I was crushed.

I remember the simpler days of childhood, when me and my friends could open up a dictionary and find the words "fuck" and "shit" and just laugh for hours on end. Now they've been removed. I was crushed.

Ah, I miss those days. And the days of writing 58008 on a calculator and turning it upside down.

Damn, I feel old...

Dipshit is in more then one dictionary. Dipdshit [sic] is a word...

It's not in any dictionary I own, and I own several, published in different decades. Take it from the guy with an English degree, Johnson: "dipshit" is not a word that you'll find in any credible dictionary. It's a word in the sense that it's recognizible and pronounceable as a series of letters, but it's a crude colloquialism, and thus not a word in any other sense.

It wasn't fake. I found it in several dictionarys. It is slang, but none the less, it's a word. That shit you came up with isn't.

It wasn't fake. I found it in several dictionarys. It is slang, but none the less, it's a word. That shit you came up with isn't.

No. You are wrong and a dire fool. Dumbassery is as much a word as dipshit. It just isn't as widely used.

Guest The Pirate in White

(emphasis added)

And the hits just keep on coming...

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

I'm sure Johnson will tell us that if you look in the newest, fattest edition of the Oxford English dictionary, "dictionarys" is actually an acceptable form of the word "dictionaries." At which point we should all point and laugh and make fun of him and his dumbassery.

Dictionarys

Dik-shun-air-ease

Noun: Proper spelling of Dictionaries. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

Variations: Dictionariez; Dictionariezation

Credit: Yahoo.com

Guys, leave him alone! Yahoo says that Dictionarys is a word!

Sign in to follow this