TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The One and Only...

Would these "levels" that you speak of be a reference to the Circles of Hell? Because I'd have to agree with you.

...Where's Johnson? I feel like I'm going through withdrawals or something. I need someone to call me "moron" and "dipshit" repeatedly.

And the eternal case of diarrhea that is johnson continues to undulate the board with his special brand of fecal water. I say it's high time for an enema of epic proportions. Any suggestions?

Uncover? Are you on crack you paranoid freak? I post all over this board and have had several great conversations with people. I do like to "act a fool", but that is what this folder is for and is by no means trolling. Now go hit your rock again...dipshit. :lol:

Johnson, these mood swings of yours are quite out of hand...

I fucked up and made two post by accident. No mood swings, just a bad connection.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Johnson, when your time comes here at this board, don't worry. Your candle will burn out long before.... your legend ever did.

Edited by MrZsasz

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Johnson, when your time comes her eat this board, don't worry.

:huh:

Here at

See what Elton John can do?

Johnson, when your time comes here at this board, don't worry. Your candle will burn out long before.... your legend ever did.

Johnson, when your time comes her eat this board, don't worry.

I would much rather eat her then burn out anyway. You had it right the first time. :lol:

Quit changing your name every week you motherfucking bastard. Banky doing it weekly is irritating enough without having a fucktard like you copy everyone to try and be cool.

Of course an asshole with a different name is still an asshole.

Go stand outside of your "house" and look for cops motherfucker.

Quit changing your name every week you motherfucking bastard. Banky doing it weekly is irritating enough without having a fucktard like you copy everyone to try and be cool.

Of course an asshole with a different name is still an asshole.

Go stand outside of your "house" and look for cops motherfucker.

Thanks for the advise. But you can take it and stick it right back up your sorry ass where it belongs. :D

Guest SP-1

It's so strange. Like he doesn't even realize that the words dont' matter. They have such little effect, other than amusement. Like dying flames.

Guest The Old Me
Thanks for the advise. But you can take it and stick it right back up your sorry ass where it belongs. :D

Did you mean, "advice?" :huh:

It's so strange. Like he doesn't even realize that the words dont' matter. They have such little effect, other than amusement. Like dying flames.

I realize exactly what's going on. But I am pretty sure I am the only one. Now that's sad.

Sign in to follow this