TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO Victory Road Thread

Jeff Hardy's only great matches were at No Mercy '99 and WrestleMania 16. IMO, of course.

Sorry...but TLC and TLC2 sucked, becuase they just repeated spots they did at the Triple Ladder match from WM16.

The tables match at RR 00, the match v. E and C at NWO 00, and he had a swank match v. Benoit in spring 2000.

Plus the Hardyz had tons of good tag matches before they became stale

Nash turns on Hardy. Hits him with a guitar.

Superhuman Hardy still stands up and Hall hits him with a guitar.

Fuckin no selling Hardy still stands and Jarrett knocks him dead.

Jarrett wins. Decent outing.

So TNA's first main event is overbooked with lots of inteference.

Wow- WWE hasn't had a PPV match like that since...well their last PPV. And the one before that. And the one before that.

Guest Donners
Is that it? So PWI's "big spoiler" for tonight was bullshit?

I'd have thought that would be a good thing.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Anyone who didn't know Hall and Nash would join together is an idiot. But I am a sucker for those two. I like them a lot. I hate Jarrett, and would never dare support his self-indulgent bullshit. Like really, its okay to book yourself as God if you're good, or used to be good, or even was ever over. Jarrett is neither. Its like having Brian Christopher or Buff Bagwell being World Champion. It doesn't make sense.

Guest Donners

Suppose they need to put over The Outsiders as a force that will take a lot to beat if they will be sticking around.

PPV was okay. The crowd was hot for most of it, except the XXX/AMW match.

That was, barring massive pushes of Spanky and AJ, the last TNA ppv I'll ever order.

Suppose they need to put over The Outsiders as a force that will take a lot to beat if they will be sticking around.

Given the reliability of Scott Hall and Nash being Nash- it's debateable whether they'd job or come back

So the Outsiders and Jarrett beat up 3LK and AJ? I think the company should've tried to make their own stars instead of burying them

PWI's recap didn't make it sound that bad. I guess we'll see.

Guest LooneyTune

Hardy no sold TWO Guitar shots in a row? Holy shit, even HULK FUCKING HOGAN sold more than that.

Sounds like the PPV was worse than the worst WWF/E PPV Ever. Glad I didn't waste $30 on this steaming pile of monkey feces.

Hardy no sold TWO Guitar shots in a row? Holy shit, even HULK FUCKING HOGAN sold more than that.

Sounds like the PPV was worse than the worst WWF/E PPV Ever. Glad I didn't waste $30 on this steaming pile of monkey feces.

I loved it. Hardy was on the ladder and Nash hits him with a shot.

Hardy still tries for the belt.

Hall says: "This fuckin no-selling bastard.." and whacks him with another shot.

Hardy is all: "Well, what the hell, the belt will be mine!" and reaches some more.

Jarrett reaches back and kills him dead with a guitar shot. Hardy decides it's time to give up his quest to be champion of a mediocre organization and limply falls to the ground.

Haha glad I didn't pay for this.

Man, I always knew the company would be belly-up in 6-9 months...

But now? I say by March they're done.

Rainbow Bright gives one of the worst main event performances ever.

THE NWO IS BACK!!! Except they can't CALL them the nWo.

Randy Savage? Ha. I hope they blew like 2 million on him.

Guest ArchoanJB

The gauntlet was really fun, as was AJ/Petey although really short, but it was all action. Monsters ball was so-so at times, and AMW/XXX stunk due to Skipper blowing up/getting hurt.

The main event was a mess, but at times fun to watch. My main thing is, they made AJ Styles look REALLY strong against the Outsiders/Jarret, I mean really strong. He takes out Hall/Jarret at first, multiple times while Nash stands in the corner and watches. Then AJ and Nash face off and AJ controls Nash, then AJ goes back to work on Hall/Jarret, finally after quite a bit of offense, Nash takes out Styles. I think that made Styles look really strong and I know I marked out when AJ destroyed them for that few minutes.

Overall I'd say no better no worse than an average WWE PPV. Fun matches and nothing horrible other than the Mini's/Last Team Standing match.

Guest LooneyTune

Note: At least WCW had the excuse of having idiot writers for putting on bad PPV's. Whats TNA's excuse? They have more than enough talent on the roster, yet cram about 90% of them into a battle royale, put on a stinker of a match that should've been 4-stars, had JEFF HARDY main event a $30 PPV, had the B-Team 3LK challenge for the tag titles, brought in Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Randy Savage to do nothing but stand around giving each other hair care tips, shafted AJ Styles and Petey Williams by giving them barely 10:00 to have a match on a 3 hour PPV, and brought in Piper and Snuka to talk for 10 minutes about their coconuts. They put on a meaningless womens match with Titzilla vs. Trinity, the ugliest female wrestler, and have a MEXICAN MINIS MATCH.

Any idiot can see that this PPV should've and did bomb.

Well, I watched that PPV, since I had been watching TNA. This was an entertaining PPV, but the end of the show SUCKED.

The X Division gauntelet was a great way to start the show. Great match.

Once Scott Hall came out.....meh. And, man, he has let himself go. He is getting fat now, and when he was taking some bumps, he looked like a bumbling monkey.

And, SOME impact Savage did. He basically did a menacing taunt to end the show?

LOL...worst ending ever.