TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO Victory Road Thread

AMW wins the match, but XXX attacks afterwards by handcuffing AMW's hands together and hitting Storm with a chair.

Man, that match was going well until Daniels was eliminated.

Guest Donners

Keller gave it -* I think there's only so much blame that can go on the promotion for that - it sounds like some of the workers really screwed up.

Keller gave it -* I think there's only so much blame that can go on the promotion for that - it sounds like some of the workers really screwed up.

Well they should've given AJ v. Petey more time regardless.

This show sounds like a disaster for TNA.

AMW vs. XXX in a last man standing match. How hard can it be to NOT fuck that up? We just need a crazy brawl around the building, some blood, some chair and table spots...how could it have been THAT bad?

Guest Donners

Don't know about a disaster. Three strong matches is still better than most WWE Pay-Per-Views this year, though admittedly TNA has more to prove.

How long do you think Jarrett and Hardy will get ? I'm going with 20 minutes.

Probably a bit less...they need some time at the end for their angle shit to go down.

The match shouldn't of been bogged down to a formula-style tag match. An all out brawl would've suited the issue between the two teams better.

They started out very fast-paced and hit some decent double team moves. But some miscommunication, plus the crowd losing interest, led to a horrible finish with Primietime being too exhausted to even hit his finishing move.

Damn, negative stars?

Probably a bit less...they need some time at the end for their angle shit to go down.

I was including time for the angle. Which will probably see Hardy relegated to the background while Jarrett stands center stage, with Hall and Nash behind him.

Guest Donners

I think Keller's getting into one of his "moods". At seemingly random times he goes extremely critical about some things he wouldn't mention at other times, and hands out overly harsh match ratings.

I was including time for the angle. Which will probably see Hardy relegated to the background while Jarrett stands center stage, with Hall and Nash behind him.

I bet at least one other guy shows up, if not two... :)

IF the Jeff match doesn't blow, this PPV sounds decent.

Big if there.

When was the last great Jeff Hardy match that didn't involve Edge, Christian or The Dudleys?

Jeff Hardy's only great matches were at No Mercy '99 and WrestleMania 16. IMO, of course.

Sorry...but TLC and TLC2 sucked, becuase they just repeated spots they did at the Triple Ladder match from WM16.

Don't know about a disaster. Three strong matches is still better than most WWE Pay-Per-Views this year, though admittedly TNA has more to prove.

WWE has a built in fanbase that nets them 100,000 fanbase regardless.

TNA doesn't.

And TLC 1 and 2 weren't rip-offs of the WM 2000 match. They're much better, they added newer cooler spots and cut out all the dead space

Jeff Hardy's only great matches were at No Mercy '99 and WrestleMania 16. IMO, of course.

I remember Jeff Hardy being carried to a ***+ match against Jericho on a late January/early February 2003 match on RAW. That was a fantastic match.