TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

the official who is on your ignore list thread

Responding to people you have on ignore defeats the purpose of the ignore feature.

I guess the logic and purpose of the ignore feature slips through the space between your ears. But you know what Leena; I think you fear us ignoring you. You fear falling into that pit of redundancy around this vast place called the internet because it is quite obvious this is where you get your attention and affection from. I mean, you do have that Mexican lawnboy you are dating, but he just likes slutty white tail when and wherever he can get it, you're really nothing special. I mean, have you looked in the mirror lately? Do you actually believe your barely average looks coupled with your psychosis will attract someone that will acutally love and care for you, appreciate you? Ha, I scoff at the very notion. So this is where you come, a place where you despise each and every one of us, yet you refuse to leave. Then, you put us on ignore because you fear it yourself. It's like the girl/boy who dumps his mate because they just do not want to be the one on the receiving end of heartache. But, it never works, as you still yearn for us Leena. That's why you click and read each and every single post. But, it's not just enough to read each blistering remark, you must respond eventually with one of your sarcastic one liners barely able to conceal your hurt and pain.

Let me tell you something Leena, you brutal, slavic whore, this is fun. And it shall be fun for awhile. Then, we shall tire of you and you will become redundant. Then, you'll be banned again. If we become bored shitting and jerking our dirty loads upon your willing forehead, what purpose do you serve? So, prepare for the pain Leena. Prepare to let the tears flow, the rage and anger well up, the bitter dissapointment and feelings of abandonment consume you, because it is coming Leena. The Redundancy; the day we ignore you and send you packing....

Lushus/Niskie vs. KKK/Carnival at WM22

Book it.

What is this a legends match featuring Carnival?

I could out-last all you grandpas, even my tag team partner.

this board is populated by people who feed on getting a reaction from someone so they can keep on having a "good" time in their own twisted minds.

You better not be going for a pun there, boy. I do not post for reactions.

Guest Princess Leena

In a disappointing move, I purged my list down to 24. And many of those are horrible gimmick accounts. Blah.

So you admit that you were indeed in the wrong and only looking for attention/trying to stir shit out of boredom? I really have nothing against you, but you were getting annoying with blocking everyone, espeially since you'd still read our posts and/or post in other threads about how you couldn't see what anyone was saying.

Unless I'm still on ignore.. Oh, no matter - you'll read this anyway. :)

Guest Princess Leena

No, I never admit that I'm wrong. But, I do admit that I take things waaaay too far, occasionally. I seriously do hate everyone, and I love love love being a cunt. The only gimmick I have is when I hide these things.

And you're not on the list.

I don't feel the need to post it, though.

Guest Princess Leena

I don't send them e-mails, either. I usually wait until they message me again, then I tell them I blocked them, and then I act like a bitch for a few minutes before deleting them again.

Captain of Outer Space is quite the hilarious man.

I am Jeff Jarrett's son. And I love me some gimmicks.

I suck at making gimmicks though, Matt Young is my only successful one.

Guest Princess Leena

Gimmick poster. Someone's 2nd account. Same thing to me. I don't want to read it.

Guest DALEK
Gimmick poster. Someone's 2nd account. Same thing to me. I don't want to read it.

SO - SEZ - YOUUUUUU!