TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

the official who is on your ignore list thread

Like I've said a million times before... joking around is fine. With friends. And very few people on this board would qualify as my friends. Therefore, show some common courtesy and respect to me as a poster. It's really not hard. Someday you kids will learn some social skills.

hilarious. says the bitch who proclaims to strangers that she hates "black cock". social skills. thats funny. leena. social skills. god. all of this attention from smelly wrestling virgins has actually gone to her head. social skills.

i'm on leena's ignore list so obviously she shouldn't be able to read my post. thankfully i may be spared one of her foolishly self-righteous rants about her grandiouse 250 post/day lifestyle.

Guest Princess Leena

People are still posting, and I doubt it's to show their ignore list. Well, I'll keep updating mine, if you wish.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

because then she'll come back 7 billion times, until the mods get tired of banning her...

People are still posting, and I doubt it's to show their ignore list. Well, I'll keep updating mine, if you wish.

NO

What's funny is way back at the beginning of this thread, I said this as a joke, but it looks like Leena is seriously trying to do just that.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gone where I thought it would yet.

That must be what people mean by calling you an attention whore. A thread about what people would do with a TSM poster and no one mentions you, so you make a post in hopes that everyone will after you remind them. They still didn't? Maybe post a picture now.

I'm not hating on you to be cool or anything, that comment you made just seriously made me think you were looking to get people to talk about you.

That must be what did it for me. Why, instead of trying to refute the fact, does she just put me on ignore? By the way, Leena is NOT attractive, so if any of you are always serious in thinking she is, you need to get out more.

I haven't seen too much of her...but i'd probably give her a 5 to 6.

Guest Princess Leena

Yes, I know, kids. But, I need to add a few more to my list before I update it. It was 60 there, I'll wait until I'm up to 70. Create some hilarious gimmick accounts, which are immediate ignores.

Guest Hot Dicky Shoe
Yes, I know, kids. But, I need to add a few more to my list before I update it. It was 60 there, I'll wait until I'm up to 70. Create some hilarious gimmick accounts, which are immediate ignores.

Hey Leena, ever tasted cat cum?

lolz

Guest Princess Leena

You guys are a lot funnier trying to think what you would say, instead of what you actually say. I'm digging this.

why the fuck is Hot Dicky Shoe still in this thread?

You guys are a lot funnier trying to think what you would say, instead of what you actually say. I'm digging this.

I don't think any of us actually care that you have us on ignore, if you even do. So you can stop trying to rub it in now?

I didn't mind you before, but you're quickly becoming the most annoying poster with all this ignore shit. You want to ignore half the board? That's fine. You can stop talking about it now. It wouldn't even be as bad if you left it in this thread, but you're taking it into others.

My cat has a better name....and is no longer my cat.

Guest StylesMark
Clearly the only solution is to remove the ignore feature entirely

Damn...bitch looks ROUGH in her new pic.