TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

the official who is on your ignore list thread

JK-47, whoever you are, please remove my picture from your avatar. I do not find it humorous. Thank you.

Don't act like you've never heard of Banky.

Women are truly amazing creatures I tell you the truth. You have this facile specimen here, Leena, obviously trying too hard to be three things; a conservative, a bitch, and a convincing female poster. That's annoying yes, but not so bad until you look at her history.

She was outed as a mental nutcase almost three years ago and was the laughing stock of the board for it (I'm talking Matt Young levels here) and was finally mercy killed. Up until NOVEMBER, she has repeatedly snuck back onto the board, declaring she will never stop trying to rejoin the community of posters that viciously lampooned her seemingly for sport. Now, after some well meaning, yet utterly foolish moderator, has allowed her to stay in the place she has been yearning to belong for so long, she ignores a majority of the contributing posters. I guess in the vast, backwards taundras of Siberia, this sort of behavior makes sense, and here, it has garnered some sort of fan following. I think that just shows the lack of female ass on this site, but hey, that's an issue for another time.

Guest Vitamin X

"Disagree with or dislike me in any way whatsoever, and I'll ignore you!"

she ignores a majority of the contributing posters.

You're an idiot for even pointing that out in the 1st place, like your opinion means enough for it to actually matter. I don't understand why you care who someone has ignored on a wrestling message board. You're just as bad as you claim her to be.

leena turned heel on the pit and blocked everyone from there. except niskie for some reason.....

I'm sure Lushus will be very upset at this recent turn of events.

Having a look at Leena's posts at The Pit, I can understans why people dislike her.

Also, why block pretty much every poster in Hardcore Discussion? Surely that defies the point of coming here.

Stupid bitch.

leena turned heel on the pit and blocked everyone from there. except niskie for some reason.....

honestly, I don't care...I tried being that stupid slag's friend, but her act bores me, anymore.

that list contains every contributing member of this board, why even bother coming here?

Question.

Because Leena has me on ignore, can we assume that she will not read any of my posts, and therefore not be able to be offended by anything I post.

Based on that, could I also, hypothetically, call her "an ungly cunt whose suposed mental problems are nothing but a mix of attention seeking and gross stupidity" and "wish death on her for being a waste of a good facial" and get away with it?

I'd say no because it looks like if a person has you on "ignore" they still have the ability to choose to read your posts at will anyway.

Which defeats the purpose of the ignoring the poster in the first place.

Also, it's great that someone who considers herself to be mentally unstable has been given a chance to post on the main site.

It's a mental breakdown waiting to happen.

she ignores a majority of the contributing posters.

You're an idiot for even pointing that out in the 1st place, like your opinion means enough for it to actually matter. I don't understand why you care who someone has ignored on a wrestling message board. You're just as bad as you claim her to be.

*Removes Kingofthe909 from the recesses of Leena's nether regions*

I know you're in danger of choking upon the air out here, but I wanted to make sure you heard this, dipshit;

The majority of this thread was about Leena's ridiculous ignore list before I even joined the fray. I just pointed out how stupid it was for her to have made it a personal goal to rejoin a messageboard that washed it's hands of her two to three years ago and once the goal is acheived to then ignore most of the contributing users. Now, for a person of your infantile comprehension, I'm sure the irony of that is lost upon you, so perhaps I'll say it again, in bold and itallics...

I just pointed out how stupid it was for her to have made it a personal goal to rejoin a messageboard that washed it's hands of her two to three years ago and once the goal is acheived to then ignore most of the contributing users.

Now, do you understand that, you twit, or do I need to spoon feed it to you like mommy does? You know what, I shall...

1. Leena is banned

2. Leena states that she will never quit trying to post here

3. Leena returns and is kicked off the board more times than you shit your diaper and eat the gooey contents within

4. Leena is finaly allowed to return

5. Leena ignores most of the messageboard

Do you see the stupidity of it all? So, the next time you want to be a knight in shining armor for some subpar (in every way) Ruskie type, read and understand the facts (hard for you I know) before you end up stabbing yourself in the dick with your sword.

Now, I would greatly appreciate if you never addressed me again unless you have something intelligent or relevant to say.

*Re-inserts Kingofthe909 into the recesses of Leena's nether regions*

Say hello to the rest of the boys in there as well.

I thought we had all learned not to mess with Nazi guy.

Edit: Case in point

Wow, you have to love that Popick; looks like a 14 year old nerd, but talks like a balding, washed up, steroid abusing, college jock with a Neanderthals world view. Definitely an interesting mix.

honestly, I don't care...I tried being that stupid slag's friend, but her act bores me, anymore.

that list contains every contributing member of this board, why even bother coming here?

u stupid cunt, don't point out shit that makes sense! u fukkin bastard! /kingofthe909

Guest StylesMark

Well, she might have all of HD ignored, she seems to hang around and READ everything an awful lot.

This cunt would never survive on the streets.

Ok, I'll run a search to disprove this notion that I somehow care about Leena.

In a thread that was titled, TSM's worst posters volume one, you have this quote....

Leena by a wide margin.

In another discussion...

You mean the same "sorry board" that you tried posting at countless times after getting banned 3 years ago?

Riiiight.

It's true. And she continues to post here, to our dismay.

Doesn't bother me until everyone gets on this Leena asskissing trip that seems to occur weekly.

Different one at the Pit

I've got 2 problems with this place.

1. Too much Leena

2. This board's near dead

So, what does that say? Apparently you're articulate, so I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

I just pointed out how stupid it was for her to have made it a personal goal to rejoin a messageboard that washed it's hands of her two to three years ago and once the goal is acheived to then ignore most of the contributing users.

Yes, I believe the former is really, really stupid, but why should we care about the latter part? At all.

I don't care about her, I was just pointing out that it's stupid for everyone else to care who she has on ignore. Which it is. Anyway, that list doesn't have most of the people that post in the sports folder on it, which is where she spends a lot of time. Does it really matter?

Next time that you try to make a smart, intelligent post, please get your facts straight. Thank you.

The thing I don't get, and it's not as detrimental to my life as much as it may be to some other posters, is that she plays nice, makes good points, and has good conversations, then thinks we still hate her. So when we try to carry on another conversation, or just shoot the breeze with her, she's in hate mode again. Lushus and I are probably the prime examples of this.

Whatever floats her boat. I don't know if she's bi-polar, an attention whore, really does hate us, or is working the board, but I'm not losing sleep over it.