TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

the official who is on your ignore list thread

you DO NOT ignore HEEL TURN!

I had made all kinds of jokes about people getting ignored, but I really don't do it. If they're bad enough for me to ignore, they shouldn't be here. WP's the only guy that's there.

I have zero people on ignore.

Leena's got a few good guys on that list...she also has utter tools on that list as well.

The ignore list is real? Man, I've never felt the need to ignore anyone. Not even that Housewife guy.

I've got WP and that's it. I might add a few wrestling folder people as I end up posting there more in the upcoming Wrestlemania build. That Desperate Housewife person is maddening.

Leena's got a few good guys on that list...she also has utter tools on that list as well.

The ignore list is real? Man, I've never felt the need to ignore anyone. Not even that Housewife guy.

I don't ignore anybody either, I'm too lazy for that.

Guest wildpegasus

I have nobody on the ignore list. I could write a big long essay on it but it'd be easier to sum it up this way -- It's stupid.

I don't think people should have me on ignore since it is a wrestling board and I am one of the most hardcore fans here having seen more of the world's wrestling scence than most posters. I'm feeling kind of depressed here.

I'm guessing Leena's still ticked off that I beat her Pac-Man and Asteroids high scores.

As for the rest? I don't know why? Maybe they don't like my match reviews?

Leena responds to nearly every post I make about her, which means she's not very good at the "ignore" part of the ignore feature. And I also can't believe she ignored Heel Turn. I miss that guy.

Guest Princess Leena

NYU was on it before, don't know how he got off. I'll add Housewife, also. And Knicks fanboy. Thanks for the help.

Guest wildpegasus
Did WP reply to me up there? I hope not.

No, I didn't. Can someone please relay that message to A.S. for me? Thank you.

Im surprised I escaped her ignore list, too. Maybe she was just a little flattered by our whirlwind, albeit one sided, romance back in January.

Love you!

Gabe

Guest Dildo McFarland

Who could put Capt. of Outer Space on ignore? His brand of humor is cheeky and fun.