TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

the official who is on your ignore list thread

Guest Sigmund Freud
The thing I don't get, and it's not as detrimental to my life as much as it may be to some other posters, is that she plays nice, makes good points, and has good conversations, then thinks we still hate her. So when we try to carry on another conversation, or just shoot the breeze with her, she's in hate mode again. Lushus and I are probably the prime examples of this.

Whatever floats her boat. I don't know if she's bi-polar, an attention whore, really does hate us, or is working the board, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

Yes you are.

Guest StylesMark

She needs medication. I don't know if she's self medicating herself, or off the pills, but she's certainly not following her shrinks orders.

Maybe her goal is to block everything and everyone, so that in the end (in HER version of TSM) nobody posts anything but her???

Guest Princess Leena
I'd say no because it looks like if a person has you on "ignore" they still have the ability to choose to read your posts at will anyway.

Some people have self-control.

And I hate that I leave people like you off this list.

Guest StylesMark

Normal seems to be beyond comprehension for her.

I'll take, "She's a man."

Guest Princess Leena
Ok, I'll run a search to disprove this notion that I somehow care about Leena.

In a thread that was titled, TSM's worst posters volume one, you have this quote....

Leena by a wide margin.

In another discussion...

You mean the same "sorry board" that you tried posting at countless times after getting banned 3 years ago?

Riiiight.

It's true. And she continues to post here, to our dismay.

Doesn't bother me until everyone gets on this Leena asskissing trip that seems to occur weekly.

Different one at the Pit

I've got 2 problems with this place.

1. Too much Leena

2. This board's near dead

So, what does that say? Apparently you're articulate, so I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

I just pointed out how stupid it was for her to have made it a personal goal to rejoin a messageboard that washed it's hands of her two to three years ago and once the goal is acheived to then ignore most of the contributing users.

Yes, I believe the former is really, really stupid, but why should we care about the latter part? At all.

I don't care about her, I was just pointing out that it's stupid for everyone else to care who she has on ignore. Which it is. Anyway, that list doesn't have most of the people that post in the sports folder on it, which is where she spends a lot of time. Does it really matter?

Next time that you try to make a smart, intelligent post, please get your facts straight. Thank you.

Here's a fine post showing why this poster is going on ignore.

He posts crap about me everywhere, showing his disrespect of me... while I've done nothing to him. His opinion is solely based on other kid's opinions. These people are worthless. And if you ever tried saying this shit in a real-life situation, you'd be bloodied up.

Like I've said a million times before... joking around is fine. With friends. And very few people on this board would qualify as my friends. Therefore, show some common courtesy and respect to me as a poster. It's really not hard. Someday you kids will learn some social skills.

I show respect to everyone unless they act like a goddamn twat, and even then, I still try to. If you're going to act like a jerk towards everyone else, you have to be aware that other people will feel the same way that they do.

I guess she does not ignore me as much as she'd like the rest of the board to believe.

I feel Leena secretly reads the posts of the people she has on ignore and masturbates furiously as we berate her and basically tear her down as a person. I think she's just that kind of bitch.

Like I've said a million times before... joking around is fine. With friends. And very few people on this board would qualify as my friends. Therefore, show some common courtesy and respect to me as a poster. It's really not hard. Someday you kids will learn some social skills.

Get the fuck out of here with that holier than thou shit.

I feel Leena secretly reads the posts of the people she has on ignore and masturbates furiously as we berate her and basically tear her down as a person. I think she's just that kind of bitch.

:lol:

I already explained the "mystery" of Leena in another thread. Now lets talk about something that really matters...the disappearance of caboose. Where the hell has he been?

I thought he fell in the same hole as you. Unfortunate you were the one to make it out.

Guest NewYorkFox
I thought he fell in the same hole as you. Unfortunate you were the one to make it out.

He stood on Caboose.

the less euros posting on here the better...*looks in chave's direction*

Didn't Popick kill Caboose once already? I'm looking in his direction again.

Guest StylesMark

I show respect to everyone unless they act like a goddamn twat, and even then, I still try to.

You don't need a message board feature to ignore someone.

Exactly. The fact that this place even has this feature is astounding. If a poster that I do not like is posting, you just scroll through. If they start a flame war, scroll through the fucking war if you want. Using "ignore" just makes it more work to actually IGNORE someone you hate.

You better wrap that gavel up, B.

One day I will be able to face the fact that I am not a contributing poster, or a poster that matters at all.