TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

the official who is on your ignore list thread

I still don't have anyone on my ignore list, I'm too lazy to really. Though I'm contemplating on adding WP. Not that anything particullarly against him, I feel he's innocent in his insane posts. Its more the fact that his posts are sometimes so long-winded and so hard to read that I just end up scrolling past them. If I had him on ignore I could just scroll by easier.

I don't put anyone on my ignore list. If someone posts something really stupid or is an annoyance, I'd rather see it for some reason rather than say to hell with them. Maybe it's the trainwreck factor.

niskie ignores no one.

Well, at least not by using the 'ignore' feature. There are quite a few posters whose posts I don't read, but I avoid them the old-fashioned way: by just scrolling past their posts.

Old Skool.

Guest Princess Leena
Im surprised I escaped her ignore list, too. Maybe she was just a little flattered by our whirlwind, albeit one sided, romance back in January.

Love you!

Gabe

Sorry. Adding you now.

Guest Princess Leena
Putting people on ignore is counter productive because morons deserve to be brutally mocked, and later murdered. If you put people on your ignore list, that only says that you don't understand this and are most likely also a moron.

You were too. I had to look at the filesharing thread a few times. Don't anymore, so bye.

you get off on this, don't you?

Guest Princess Leena

No. It may seem like I enjoy being a bitch to people, but I don't. Infact, this is my effort to stop being a bitch. If the stupid people go away, then I don't bitch. I don't hate the human race for being worthless.

I would say that avoiding conflict is definitely reasonable for some people, and if thats what she wants, then more power to her.

But for one avoiding conflict, she has caused a fair share of it in the past. Not that that is a bad thing, some of the most memorable names on this board and others are the ones with some of the most divisive, reactive, or derogitory things to say.

Almost none of my favorite posters are as nice as me, which means I may not be anyone's favorite poster. Oh well.

coochie cob webs

haven't heard that in like 5 years. thank you. :D

It may seem like I enjoy being a bitch to people, but I don't.

X

Infact, this is my effort to stop being a bitch.

XX

If the stupid people go away, then I don't bitch.

XXX

Allright, let's go to the other side of the board now...

Guest Princess Leena
I would say that avoiding conflict is definitely reasonable for some people, and if thats what she wants, then more power to her.

But for one avoiding conflict, she has caused a fair share of it in the past. Not that that is a bad thing, some of the most memorable names on this board and others are the ones with some of the most divisive, reactive, or derogitory things to say.

Almost none of my favorite posters are as nice as me, which means I may not be anyone's favorite poster. Oh well.

I've only caused conflict by responding to ridiculous things people have said, or done.

For example, this Detox or whatever. He only comes to this thread to insult me, likely just to fit in with some of the degenerates here. Why should I have to read any more of his posts? It's not difficult to post on topic and avoid being completely disrespectful to people.

X

XX

XXX

:lol:

And I could see ignoring someone who's entire goal would be to come into a thread and insult your postcount or whatever.

But I would never ignore even MiketheSC, and I've been arguing with him, about nonstop, since like 02.

I would say that in some of your responding to conflict, in posting so called ridiculous things, you've made some interesting posts. Why end it? I can see ignoring trolls. But ignoring arguments defeats a facet of this place, for sure.

I've only caused conflict by responding to ridiculous things people have said, or done.

For example, this Detox or whatever. He only comes to this thread to insult me, likely just to fit in with some of the degenerates here. Why should I have to read any more of his posts? It's not difficult to post on topic and avoid being completely disrespectful to people.

You bumped this old thread so that you could get some attention, and you have recieved the attention that you wanted. Nobody gives a shit who is on your ignore list.

Guest Princess Leena

Arguments are also useless.

In off-topic/HD/etc..., they obviously are. In wrestling/sports related things, eventually the inherent sexism of most posters comes out.

boyo, you may or may not notice that there was a thread dedicated to that topic, and if it was raised as farce or fact, it is.

pray tell, what did Leena do to you?

You're acting awfully knowledgeable for someone who seemingly hasn't had that much interaction with her.

I'm just happy I made someones ignore list. It means someone actually noticed me, after 4 years of being an unknown I'm on my way. And the good thing is I'm on ignore, so she doesn't even know she pleased me.

Ignore lists are for pussies. Something's not right if you have to purposefully ignore a user while browsing an internet message board. If you have a problem with someone, just don't read their posts by scrolling past them, or try to work them out. Also, if you read something from someone that pisses you off, no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to reply.

Now I can sort of understand why people might ignore the users that post completely retarded things, like that Pegasus guy. But reading retarded posts can be mildly entertaining and give you perspective into your own life. No matter how bad things may be in your life, at least you aren't like Pegasus.

Guest Princess Leena

JK-47, whoever you are, please remove my picture from your avatar. I do not find it humorous. Thank you.

X

XX

XXX

Classic post.

What's up with the avatars? Is no one else excited for the start of baseball season?