TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Anyone else catch that story about Justin Gatlin testing postive for high testosterone levels?

Okay, why does ESPN.com have the Yankees number 2 in the power rankings WHEN THEY AREN'T EVEN IN FIRST PLACE??? That doesn't make ANY sense.

God, I fuckin hate how they blow the shit out of them.

Anyone see the Buick Open on Saturday afternoon? I'd never seen a "Let's go Tiger" chant anywhere. But it's not a partisan crowd, Mike Weir was also welcomed with O Canada. I don't remember the crowds being this excited at this tournament before. It's not like Phoenix though, they're still being respectful.

I went to Saratoga Racecourse this weekend. Even if you aren't that into horse racing it's a great place to spend the day sitting outside under the shade of a big tree and blowing your money one $2 trifecta at a time.

I won one stinkin' bet for $30, by the way.

Haha, I love Tiger Woods. You can see him gradually getting visibly more disgusted with this idiotic crowd as the day draws to a close.

I don't care about the Little League World Series but check out the 6' 8", 256 lbs, "13 year old" first baseman for Saudi Arabia.

capt.a1e5ea7000864138b5bba94e6ec480f8.llws_saudi_arabia_canada_baseball_pack111.jpg

I really do like MLB.TV, but man I wish they wouldn't make me watch the lame commercials of their corporate sposnors before giving me the game feed. It's for basically the same reason that I virtually never go to the movies these days.

I don't care about the Little League World Series but check out the 6' 8", 256 lbs, "13 year old" first baseman for Saudi Arabia.

capt.a1e5ea7000864138b5bba94e6ec480f8.llws_saudi_arabia_canada_baseball_pack111.jpg

That's a joke......right? Right?

Since when are 13 year-olds allowed in Little League, anyway. As far as I've always known 12 was the oldest you could be.

My dad was telling me tonight about ESPN doing a 5-second delay now on the LLWS, since this kid from Staten Island dropped the F-bomb on TV...apparently the coach was miked, and said "we need some hits!" and the kid then said "yeah, we need some fuckin' hits!"

Did anyone else see this.

Are they even 12 year olds? Or is that the joke? I thought that they were just messing around on Benchwarmers but that really happens?

those kids will be in the New York Yankees minor league system soon just like that one kid from the Dominican Republic that married his 30 something tudor.

I can't believe people are actually getting mad at the coach for smacking the kid who swore. Blowing it way out of proportion, as usual. 'OMG HE SLAPPED HIM THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!', he just kind of hit him with his hand.

I can't believe people are actually getting mad at the coach for smacking the kid who swore. Blowing it way out of proportion, as usual. 'OMG HE SLAPPED HIM THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!', he just kind of hit him with his hand.

I'm still repeating to myself that the LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES is on tape delay.

Although, so were the World Curling Championships last spring.