TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

Why have we been

It's not entirely a bad thing by any means, but has anyone else noticed the flood gates opened up?

Not all new posters are bad, but to see a newbie calling someone a dumbass on his second/third post? What is this, Gamefaqs?

Guest Vitamin X

If you never go to the WWE folder, you might've not noticed the difference.

A lot of new posters is sometimes good for the board (maybe not for the server), because at least you might get some good contributors out of the bunch, which is nice to have around.

Which goes back to why I didn't want TSM to be "all about wrestling", or even have it be first and foremost. Wrestling folders attract the most retards, most newbies (with a couple exceptions) in the other folders are decent and get better with time.

^

Fact.

Like with everything here, skim through the WWE folder to find evidence. I can't be the only one to notice this though?

I've noticed. Many, many times. I still pine for the days of closed registration. :boxing:

Guest Felonies!

Meh, we gotta bring in new blood. Old guys go, new guys come in, all that jazz. I don't really go in the WWE folder, so I wouldn't know. There is some guy pokin' around LSD who said he's like 12, though, and for some reason, that bothers me.

Meh, we gotta bring in new blood. Old guys go, new guys come in, all that jazz. I don't really go in the WWE folder, so I wouldn't know. There is some guy pokin' around LSD who said he's like 12, though, and for some reason, that bothers me.

Here come the overaggressive mother with her lawsuit after someone says they'd fuck her and her daughter up the ass with a garden hose.

Guest Fook
Meh, we gotta bring in new blood. Old guys go, new guys come in, all that jazz.

It's the circle of TSM life.

Meh, we gotta bring in new blood. Old guys go, new guys come in, all that jazz.

Not me. I plan on haunting this place long after my corporeal form has given way. I shall float in the computer ethers, like in Ghost in the Machine. Or that chick in Johnny Mnemonic.

Well, who else would you blame? Canada?

I blame him putting on women's clothing and hanging around in bars.

But when would he have time for TSM, being at work all day and asleep all nite?

Guest InuYasha

It's the start of summer. Almost all message boards get a massive influx of noobs then. The ones that end up staying are the ones who stick around after Sept.

Guest InuYasha
you mean like CronoT?

You and a few other around here seem to have a rather unhealthly fixation with that guy.

Here come the overaggressive mother with her lawsuit after someone says they'd fuck her and her daughter up the ass with a garden hose.

She would make FAR more money just charging you guys!

Guest The Beta Male

AHAHAA...

good point! you can sue someone once, but simply charging a flat rate and accepting it will generate constant revenue!

I dont post in the WWE folder, because by the time i get there, people have posted 8 pages worth of stuff, and i dont have that sort of time on my hands.

As for me, with only 330+ posts under my belt, i just try to fit in.

Meh. 330 is comfortably past the "noob" stage, somewhere around "second season pro".

Check out how many people recently have, like 15, 20 posts already. Grammar and spelling are shitty (I don't mean an occasional mistake, I mean no caps, no punctuation, saying, e.g. werd 2 ur mom, etc.

I don't think I'm a nazi or anything, but when the level of discussion quality droops significantly....you've gotta blame it on somebody.

moe.jpg

IMMIGANTS! I knew it was them.

Im officially starting my 6th year on this board (ugh), and all I can say is, I thought it was a bad idea when the place was closed for new members, but now..uh..I think there should be some screening process or something.