TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Fucking Wisconsin

That was probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever walked into. I 've walked into murders, people burnt alive, and some odd shit but that just fucked my mind up. So sad that people in society to have shit like this happen. Only time I've had the urge to shoot somebody in the head on the spot. I'd be worth losing my job. Milwaukee is one fucked up place, conisdering that we arrested over 15,000 people, conifscated over 200 guns, and 44 pounds of cocaine.

I work for the police department, and was called down to the scene. I work in the ID department now after being shot a bunch of times. I was there to take fingerprints on the spot.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Bonds sentenced to 53 years in prison for attacking woman

Green Bay man pleads no contest to beating, raping 78-year-old

By Andy Nelesen

[email protected]

A Green Bay man who beat and raped a 78-year-old woman last summer will likely die in prison.

Brown County Circuit Court Judge Sue Bischel on Monday sent Julius Bonds Jr. to prison for 53 years for the July 4, 2005, attack. Bonds, 51, pleaded no contest in July to charges of burglary, aggravated battery, robbery and second-degree sexual assault.

According to the criminal complaint, Bonds broke into the woman's Wilson Avenue home through a bedroom window, pulled her from her living room chair and pushed her into her bedroom where he repeatedly raped her. Bonds then took the money out of the woman's purse, took jewelry off her dresser and stole her car, the complaint said.

"I don't believe you can be trusted to be a free man for the rest of your life and I don't reach that conclusion lightly," Bischel said. "But I think if I were to give you an opportunity to be back in this community or any other community, I would be completely abrogating my responsibility to protect the public. And in this case, I think the protection of the public outweighs and overcomes all of the other factors."

Bonds apologized to the victim, now 79. He maintains he does not remember the sexual assault.

"I would like to say that I'm sorry and I wish I could take that night back," Bonds said at sentencing. "I didn't know what I was doing. I was drunk and out of it. It was a spur-of-the-moment type thing that happened.

"My being at your place was nothing that I had planned. ... I wasn't planning on doing anything that night but going home. It is my hope that one day you could find it in your heart to forgive me."

The criminal complaint alleged that Bonds threatened to come back and kill the victim if he saw squad cars come to the house. The victim no longer lives in the home and has moved into an assisted living facility.

Bonds "forced my mother to leave her home of 50 years, the home where she raised her children, the home where our family memories were made, the home where her final memories are of a violent, brutal attack," the victim's daughter said Monday. "Julius Bonds preyed on an elderly frail woman who had no possible means to defend herself.

"Julius Bonds has proven that he is a violent, dangerous creature who should spend the rest of his life caged and away from the civilized people of society."

Bonds reiterated that the attack was random.

"I really want you to know that you weren't a target, you weren't pointed out," Bonds said after swiveling his chair around to look directly at the victim seated in the gallery's front row.

Bischel said that Bonds' show of remorse carried some weight in her decision, but could not overcome the danger he posed to the community. His excuses and mitigating explanations rang hallow, she said.

"The reality is, Mr. Bonds, you raped that woman and you need to accept that," Bischel said Monday. "You brutalized and raped an elderly woman. That is the truth. Anything else appears to be fiction."

Guest Felonies!

Okay, the burglary part, I get. But raping a 78-year-old woman?

"I really want you to know that you weren't a target, you weren't pointed out," Bonds said

Personally, I'd want to know that at least the guy had me in mind and I wasn't just a last resort. Then again I'm not a 78-year-old woman, JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I work for the police department, and was called down to the scene. I work in the ID department now after being shot a bunch of times. I was there to take fingerprints on the spot.

How many times have you been shot?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

A stolen 9mm from D-Loc's trunk isn't the most accurate firearm either, I suppose.

Guest Smues

Linky

Authorities in Green Bay, Wis., say two students were planning to explode bombs at their high school and were hoping to die at the hands of police after a violent attack on fellow teens and their teachers.

"This was a Columbine waiting to happen," local District Attorney John Zakowski said, in yet another reminder of how the 1999 attack by two students at a high school in Littleton, Colo., has entered America's lexicon. Columbine was also cited this week as possibly a motivating factor for the attack on students at Dawson College in Montreal. One student, and the gunman, died there. Nineteen other people were wounded.

The two 17-year-old suspects in Green Bay, identified as Shawn Ryan Sturtz and William Charles Cornell, were arrested Thursday. Officials said other students tipped off school authorities to the alleged plans.

Packers fault?

Here are our corpse fuckers. And they look like corpse fuckers.

06916122811_wisdeadlove091606.jpg

Oh and apparently Wisconsin is OK with corpse fucking.

LANCASTER, Wis. (AP) -- A judge on Friday dismissed charges of attempted sexual assault against three men accused of trying to dig up a woman's body to have sex with the corpse, noting that Wisconsin has no law against necrophilia.

The men still face lesser charges.

Twins Nicholas and Alexander Grunke, 20, and Dustin Radke, 20, were arrested after an alleged attempt to dig up the body of a 20-year-old woman who was killed Aug. 27 in a motorcycle crash.

Officials said a caller reported suspicious activity in the cemetery Sept. 2, and deputies found someone had dug down to her vault.

Authorities said the three were not acquainted with the woman but had seen an obituary with her photo.

Circuit Judge George Curry said that while there was no law that addressed necrophilia, there was enough evidence to continue the case because of criminal damage to property and the alleged attempt to break into a burial vault.

http://www.11alive.com/news/usnews_article...x?storyid=84788

Authorities said the three were not acquainted with the woman but had seen an obituary with her photo.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Side note: Part of the url for the picture was "wisdeadlove"

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Steven Avery (born July 9, 1962) is the first person in the U.S. to be charged with a homicide after being exonerated by DNA evidence for a previous crime. The Wisconsin man was exonerated in 2003 after serving 18 years on a rape conviction in which DNA analysis later linked the crime to another man. On November 11, 2005 Avery was charged with the murder of 25-year old freelance photographer Teresa Halbach. His own blood was found in her SUV, which was found parked on his family's salvage yard located in a rural area west of Mishicot, Wisconsin, near Manitowoc and Green Bay.

He chained her up, raped her, let his nephew rape her, then gutted her. Then took her to his garage and shot at her to ruin evidence, THEN burned her in a pit.

Guest Smues
Steven Avery (born July 9, 1962) is the first person in the U.S. to be charged with a homicide after being exonerated by DNA evidence for a previous crime. The Wisconsin man was exonerated in 2003 after serving 18 years on a rape conviction in which DNA analysis later linked the crime to another man. On November 11, 2005 Avery was charged with the murder of 25-year old freelance photographer Teresa Halbach. His own blood was found in her SUV, which was found parked on his family's salvage yard located in a rural area west of Mishicot, Wisconsin, near Manitowoc and Green Bay.

He chained her up, raped her, let his nephew rape her, then gutted her. Then took her to his garage and shot at her to ruin evidence, THEN burned her in a pit.

4494.jpg It's Favre's fault!