TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
devo

Spam PMs.

hey, Jan 16 2007, 09:10 PM

Group: Members

Member No.: 9528

Hello, Do you want to do something fun? Have spare time? Then join 2xtremeforums.net. We have so many features and activities to do. We have a nude section if you want to check out some hot chicks. We have a wrestling multimedia section. Also we have Live Streams for PPV's. We have heated discussins too. Staff team works hard to make sure the posters are confortable posting. One of our greatest features is the arcade because it has so many games if the forum is going to slow. We have a GFX Room where you can show off your GFX, or have a GFX battle or you can handle peoples request. If you are into GFX then you should definitely check this forum out. 2XF is running on more then 160 members. We are grow bigger and bigger as each day goes by. The best thing about us is we have an e fed with no problems. So if you want to win titles and etc and show you are the best in the fed thats always cool to check out. The VIP room is filled with cool stuff but you need a number of post for that as a reward. So again check us out at 2xtremeforums.net

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's gotten this. I've got to admit I'm a little curious as to what the nude section entails.

The best thing about us is we have an e fed with no problems. So if you want to win titles and etc and show you are the best in the fed thats always cool to check out.

Oh man no problems in the e-fed!? I think i might have to switch allegiance. TSM, can you match their offer of no problems in the e-fed? I am the best and I haven't won any titles so you already have one more problem than 2xf!