TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

I had a dream about you

Not unusual, as I have anywhere from 1-5 dreams every night.. So of course I dream about a wide variety of things..

Anyways.. THE DREAM!!

I got a call from the health clinic.. They told me I had number 2 or number 22 but they weren't sure so I should go in for more testing. (All STDs were classified as numbers)

I went to my Aunts house later, and Leena was there. Yadda Yadda Yadda, we were in the bedroom. I tried to roll her over and go ontop of her, but she faught against it, and I put her on top of myself. Then she grabbed my pants and started to pull them down, but my Aunt came in the room. We acted like we were just laying there until she left. I was thinking of telling Leena I might have something, but I didn't know what I had, and decided if she caught it I would lie and say I didn't know about it. (Haha! I wouldn't do that in real life.)

Once my Aunt left the room, Leena told me that the chance is over and she wasn't going to fuck me. Damn Aunt, ruining our love.

I then had a dream about stealing DVDs from the mall. That one was fun.

Anyways, anyone else ever have a dream about a fellow TSM poster? SHARE THEM HERE!! Or don't.

Haha, I have no fascination with her, it was just a random dream. I actually haven't ever jerked it to her before.. and I'm the type who'd admit if he did. I don't think about her, talk to her, and I've barely even seen any pics, since I have avatars turned off.

Actually, in the dream, the girl didn't look like her, but it was her. You know what I mean? Ever have a dream about someone but the person doesn't actually look like them, you just know it's them?

There are pictures of Leena's tits online?

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. She does seem to be a bit of an attention whore.

her titties are sheathed in all of her public pictures...albeit there are some where they are BARELY sheathed...

rumors abound that nudes exist somewhere out there.

I had a dream that I banged Leena, or at least a girl that looks similar to the one that appears in Leena's profile. I'd like to think I'm above fantasizing about internet chicks that frequent wrestling messageboards but who the hell knows what's going on in that brain of mine. I guess I needed some fresh material.

I had a dream that I banged Leena, or at least a girl that looks similar to the one that appears in Leena's profile. I'd like to think I'm above fantasizing about internet chicks that frequent wrestling messageboards but who the hell knows what's going on in that brain of mine. I guess I needed some fresh material.

I await the guy who comes in here and posts that he dreamed that he gave her a Pedigree or something like that.

I once had a dream that a sniper shot Dames in the head while I was hanging out in a mansion with a bunch of my friends. This started a very exciting murder mystery in the vein of TNT new classic The Negotiator.

every now and again I still dream that I'm a member of the original nWo with Hall and Nash and we go to Nitro bombed and unable to do anything of real use.

The only dream I've ever had involving a member of TSM was one where I was back in high school and for some reason Incandenza was in my class. There was no real interaction between he and I in the dream. He was just sitting in the classroom.

I had a dream in which I fucked this girl that was in my 10th grade World History class at the time.

About a week later, everyone found out she was pregnant.

Guest Queen Leelee

The only dream I had involving TSM, was when I dreamt I had power here. And all the fun I would have.

The only dream I've ever had involving a member of TSM was one where I was back in high school and for some reason Incandenza was in my class. There was no real interaction between he and I in the dream. He was just sitting in the classroom.

"This classroom would be better if no one was in it"

This made me think about the song over the credits at the end of Cable Guy...

"Get Outta My Head" by Cracker

Someone please save us

Save us from our

Wicked little selves

We're bent on courageous

We're drifting so it's hard

For me to tell

I wanna make you mine

All of the time

I wanna be your referee

Your man

Get outta my head

Or into my bed

Get out of my head

Or into my bed

I had a dream about you last night

Yeah we were contagious

We were both covered up with bees

Our thoughts are outrageous

The hippies, man, they ain't got nothing of me

I wanna make you mine

All of the time

I wanna be your referee

Your man

Get outta my head

Or into my bed

Get out of my head

Or into my bed

Outstanding soundtrack by the way..too bad someone stole it from me..