TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mad Scientist

A New Guy

Hi, guys. Just wanted to introduce myself, and this seemed like the right forum for it. I just hope I can keep up with things.

Old school wrestling geek slowly getting back into it. I'm looking forward to getting my quasi-authorial BUTT handed to me for a while.

I call ringer. No, better, I call Pretzler, even though the gimmick doesn't seem silly enough.

...but whether I'm right or not, welcome aboard!

Thanks folks!

My intention is to stick around until I've far outlived my welcome and my usefulness. Can't wait to lose my first match. ;)

Definitely Pretzler.

Could be Pretzler. Whoever it is stole my gimmick.

Dean Douglas says hi. Oh, and 'whomever it is', please.

Definitely Pretzler.

Could be Pretzler. Whoever it is stole my gimmick.

Dean Douglas says hi. Oh, and 'whomever it is', please.

Ladies and gentlemen, Toxx has changed his gimmick to "Grammar Policeman" Michael Stephens. It's money, I tell ya!

Just saying, if you're trying to pull a gimmick of being more intelligent than your opponent, good grammar helps... ;)

I'm the Dean of Professional Wrestling, not the Dean of Not Ending Sentences With A Preposition.

I gotta agree. Unwieldy, yes, but definitely catchy.

But that's so much catchier!

Right, jury says this isn't Pretzler. Unless Pretzler's nicked a photo of someone else for the profile, and set up a Livejournal in the Godfish name for the sole purposes of deceiving us. Which seems unlikely. So I can only conclude that the Godfish is a real, live n00b.

I'm astounded.

And wondering whether you're related to Pretzler.

That's because he was like, fourteen.

And a moron.

EDIT: What do you mean he didn't work out for us! We have the recurring Ghost Machine gimmick to thank him for, our own version of the Conquistadores!

Not related to Pretzler that I know of. Of course, I wouldn't admit it if I was, would I?

Right, jury says this isn't Pretzler. Unless Pretzler's nicked a photo of someone else for the profile, and set up a Livejournal in the Godfish name for the sole purposes of deceiving us. Which seems unlikely. So I can only conclude that the Godfish is a real, live n00b.

I'm astounded.

And wondering whether you're related to Pretzler.

That's because he was like, fourteen.

And a moron.

EDIT: What do you mean he didn't work out for us! We have the recurring Ghost Machine gimmick to thank him for, our own version of the Conquistadores!

Conquistadors, please.

Just saying, if you're trying to pull a gimmick of being more intelligent than your opponent, good grammar helps... ;)

That's spelling, not grammar. And it's not my gimmick. Or, indeed, my first language.

So yah boo sucks to you, Landon!

Muzz, we know you're chortling along with our parade of hilariousity. Hilariousness. Hilarity. Hilarity Clinton.

Yeah.