TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

The Baconator

Guest Vitamin X

It's kind of like that Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box, only it's from Wendy's so it'll be better. Not to say JitB is bad, but they just don't make good burgers.

Guest Smues

Not having to wipe off the tomato and lettuce would be nice with that thing, plus they usually stink up the room I leave the bag in.

Guest Vitamin X
The 100% sirloin ones say hello. Those are damn good.

I'll admit it, I haven't tried those. I should next time.

Do y'all have Burgerville up in Everett, Rant? I was up there at some high school doing a shoot a month or so ago, and there was freakin' NOTHING there except a highway with some businesses on it and this high school, at least from my impression of it.

It's really just 3 strips of bacon cut in half.

shhhhhhhhhhh.......

That's usin the new bun too. All the big sandwiches (anything not on the dollar menu) gets that, the rest get the old one. Wendy's doesn't have the Kaiser buns anymore.

The 100% sirloin ones say hello. Those are damn good.

I'll admit it, I haven't tried those. I should next time.

Do y'all have Burgerville up in Everett, Rant? I was up there at some high school doing a shoot a month or so ago, and there was freakin' NOTHING there except a highway with some businesses on it and this high school, at least from my impression of it.

Up here? There is a shitload more. Next time you come up this way give me a heads up.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

That Hardees disaster-on-a-bun was pretty good. The Monster Burger.

Where's the veggies?

If you are looking for your helping of vegetables from a fast food burger, you need to go elsewhere.

Either that or you are just trying to ask one of those rhetorical questions where you lament the state of the country and their health problems. Which in this case, you should just shut the fuck up because no one wants to hear it.

I will not be eating this anyway, odds are it will be very watered down compared to what you can get at a local joint.

1500 calories and 100 grams of fat...FACK

^ Yes. I'm so on board for that after not really liking onions for the better part of my life.

Which leads nicely into my asking this question of the Canucks here: Anyone try the Spicy Jack Burger from Harvey's? While it was fantastic, it wasn't really hot at all on level 2.

I used to work at culvers which is kind of a regional burger/frozen custard place, and I was bragging about my eating abilities. My boss (The owner) overheard me and dared me to eat a double Jumbo burger. Now a jumbo is 3 regular patties smashed together and cooked. I told him I could eat it in my sleep with a bag of cheesecurds (essentially fried cheese nuggets) too. He said if I could he'd give it to me for free. I told him Id eat a triple jumbo and if I did he'd have to give me 20 bucks. He took the bet, and I won handily. This was the night I officially became a fat guy forever. 9 patties of beef in a little under 15 minutes. Oh, and the cheescurds too.

Thank You.

^ Yes. I'm so on board for that after not really liking onions for the better part of my life.

Which leads nicely into my asking this question of the Canucks here: Anyone try the Spicy Jack Burger from Harvey's? While it was fantastic, it wasn't really hot at all on level 2.

It's pretty tame. Unless the cheese is spicy, cheese usually blocks out the heat or spice.

Slightly off topic: I remember about ten years ago, Hardees had a really tasty burger on their menu for a while, that had like a tangy green type of sauce on top of it. Yeah, I know it sounds gross, but it was really good. I just can't remember what the heck it was called. Anyone?

I had them add extra peppers along with that spicy sauce. Still pretty tame.

Why don't we just rename this the burger thread?

Also, McDonalds rolled out a 1/3 pound Angus burger out here a few months ago in SoCal which isn't bad.

Fucksakes I want a baconater right now.

I went to Wendy's tonight looking for one and they didn't have it and they had a wait so I went and got a Teriyaki Burger from Carl's Jr. Good stuff.