TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spicy McHaggis

The One And Only 24 Season 3 Thread

Guest EQ

I wish I could just buy the season 3 DVD set RIGHT NOW. I don't know if I can take another season of waiting week after week and then putting up with FOX's horrible month-long breaks between episodes

I wish I could just buy the season 3 DVD set RIGHT NOW. I don't know if I can take another season of waiting week after week and then putting up with FOX's horrible month-long breaks between episodes

Ugh, that was the worst...especially when they gave us one episode after being off for three weeks then went off for another month, talk about a tease, geeze.

Guest drdrainoscott

does anyone else find themselves shouting out "Kiefer" at random times due to 24 withdrawl?

anyone....

anyone...

I wish I could just buy the season 3 DVD set RIGHT NOW.  I don't know if I can take another season of waiting week after week and then putting up with FOX's horrible month-long breaks between episodes

Ugh, that was the worst...especially when they gave us one episode after being off for three weeks then went off for another month, talk about a tease, geeze.

The long breaks are necessary for the shows writers. Sutherland himself, said that during an interview last year.

Last week on Karen Sisco, they had Xander Berkeley playing some guy who was in witness protection. At the end of the show he goes home to his family, and his wife is played by Sarah Clarke, who also happens to be his real life wife. It was a weird 24 moment.

Guest T®ITEC

Is tonight's episode going to be on again later in the week? I, uh, actually have other stuff to do tonight. CURSES~

Guest MD2020

Last year, FX would show the previous episode on Monday. So, you'd could watch Episode 3 on Monday, and then the next day would be Episode Four.

Not sure if they're doing that again, but I guess that they would.

Guest El Satanico
I wish I could just buy the season 3 DVD set RIGHT NOW.  I don't know if I can take another season of waiting week after week and then putting up with FOX's horrible month-long breaks between episodes

The long breaks are necessary for the shows writers. Sutherland himself, said that during an interview last year.

I can't believe that the writers would write the show on the fly. They have to do a majority of the writing before filming. There's too much going on at one time to write the show on the fly. Then you toss in the 24 hour time period gimmick, which would make it even harder to do it on the fly.

If the writers truly do write a majority of the show on the fly, I have alot of respect for them.