TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
therealworldschampion

Mikey calls for student walkout on January 20th...

Guest Failed Mascot

maybe somebody will pick off Dub-ya during the innauguration. One can hope.

Guest sek69

Wow, fat jokes about Michael Moore, how original.

That's like someone making the one millionth "Bush is dumb" joke.

Wow, fat jokes about Michael Moore, how original.

That's like someone making the one millionth "Bush is dumb" joke.

It beats Failed Mascot's fucktarded post above.

College classes without dumbass hippies clogging them up? Hell, everyone wins.

Guest Failed Mascot

I'm entitled to my opinion. I think the theme song for this term outta be AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" since that's where we're headed. Unless of course you think his proposed plan of killing a large portion of Social Security to invest in Wall St. is a good idea.

I think the country would be better off without him. Hell, if a student not only walks out but walks out with a sniper rifle and picks him and Cheney off I wouldn't shed a tear.

Guest Failed Mascot

Also Andrew, what are you doing so far away from the Videogames folder? Did you get lost while caring for your Neopet or something?

He won a fair federal election. I wasn't happy that the Liberals got re-elected in June, but they did win, and I'm not about to protest a decision that was made by the people, no matter how much I end up bitching about it.

I think the country would be better off without him. Hell, if a student not only walks out but walks out with a sniper rifle and picks him and Cheney off I wouldn't shed a tear.

You should. That would instantly mean a major crackdown on security and a shift to the extreme right that makes the current administration look like Karl Marx's family reunion. Kiss a lot of your freedoms goodbye if that ever happens. Freedom of speech probably being the first to go.

I could have sworn that plotting or wishing for the death of the President was illegal.

I don't know the details of American law, but if another mod thinks this is out of line, then he's gone.

If anybody can show me proof that it is illegal, then he's gone.

Guest Smues

Yeah that's right Mikey, I'm going to walk out of my auditing class. And subsequentially get booted from my audit group and fail the class. Fat fuck. He does realize that "walk out" involves "walking" right? Maybe when they clue him in on that he'll have second thoughts about it (and seconds at whatever fast food joint he's at while he has these thoughts). I'm glad I'm not at UW anymore, where there probably will be students participating in this. Great lesson for the kids, walk out of the class you're paying $1,000's for.

And why is there a Michael Moore thread without a KKK reply yet? You just can't have that, hopefully he sees this soon.

Guest Salacious Crumb
I could have sworn that plotting or wishing for the death of the President was illegal.

I don't know the details of American law, but if another mod thinks this is out of line, then he's gone.

It's only really illegal if he says anything about him plotting to kill the President like Unger did.

Yeah that's right Mikey, I'm going to walk out of my auditing class. And subsequentially get booted from my audit group and fail the class. Fat fuck. He does realize that "walk out" involves "walking" right? Maybe when they clue him in on that he'll have second thoughts about it (and seconds at whatever fast food joint he's at while he has these thoughts). I'm glad I'm not at UW anymore, where there probably will be students participating in this. Great lesson for the kids, walk out of the class you're paying $1,000's for.

My thoughts exactly. Why in the blue hell would people walk out of classes that they are paying tons of money for?

Also Andrew, what are you doing so far away from the Videogames folder? Did you get lost while caring for your Neopet or something?

You suck at teh flaming.

Most of my posts are actually in the WWE folder...you know, like you could tell if you clicked on my profile?

I don't even know what the fuck a Neopet is.

It's only really illegal if he says anything about him plotting to kill the President like Unger did.

Ok. Fine by me. That's why I was asking for proof. The disadvantage of being a foreigner on an American board.

Guest Smues
I don't even know what the fuck a Neopet is.

Sounds like a cheap knockoff of a virtual pet.

Because college kids are dumbfucks for the most part.

Point well taken, especially seeing some of the geniuses at my school.

In the basement of one of my computer labs, there's a bathroom with all of the stall walls covered with dueling left/right wing propaganda. That's really sad.

Oh, come on.

Isn't there a huge difference between saying you don't care if the President is shot and actually SAYING that you have plans to do such a thing?

I'm not saying either statement is right, but there's a major difference between the two. Getting banned for saying something to the tune of "I wouldn't mind if so-and-so died" is a little ridiculous -- even if it may be the President of the United States.

The Secret Service is picking people up for all kinds of threats, actual and implied, so I'm not exposing the board to various problems just because Failed Mascot wants to be a dumbfuck.